Kirsten Baesler

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
So she refused the test ---doesnt the law come down harder if you refuse the test. IMO you dont have the right to have a drivers license if you refuse the test - period. And if you drive in the future - automatic 10 years hard labor chain gang. We need some new infastructure.

- - - Updated - - -

NDHP would not comment on Baesler's blood alcohol content.

How could they?

- - - Updated - - -

I am with you guy --- how is she supposed to do her job without driving. Does she drive a state vehicle.

- - - Updated - - -

Penalties need to increase 20X --- Maybe fingers cut off and toenails first offense. Arm next one and hung on third offense. Extreme govt intervention on who drives. Shit has to end.

- - - Updated - - -

[COLOR=rgba(27, 36, 40, 0.75)][FONT=&quot]Refusing a breath test can also result in a suspension of your driver’s license for up to three years

three years - that isnt long enough. What the hell. [/FONT][/COLOR]

- - - Updated - - -

For the record -- I am for low taxes, fiscal responsibility, enforcement of laws, laws that do not impede companies, i do not hug trees and i believe that the artic will freeze (look at this year), etc -- so no i am not a democrat -- but i also do not like the current tax and spend rebublicans - i am looking for a third party.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpg

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’d like to get hammered with her. I’ve always liked the frisky ones.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’d like to get hammered with her. I’ve always liked the frisky ones.
You live in mountain time. Friskiness is over for you by 9 pm. She just gets started at 10pm. She’d probably have you whimpering in the corner with a glass of milk.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I was 18 on a night out with a buddy in a 53 Ford and buckhorn beer ($4 a case). She was 17.

That was the first charge against us (which the father decided to press).
Then there was littering, minor with beer, open can, and i can not remember the fifth charge against us but I think it had something to do with her age.
Sheriff put the girl and my buddy in his car and i follow in the 53 Ford drinking a beer he didn't find as we drove to the sheriff office.

They took our belts, everything in our pockets, finger printed us, took the 17 year home and put us in jail. But we never did let them know how we got the beer even with all their promises.

But there was no photo taken of us.

Just warranties for our arrest once we left Morehead and went back to Fargo and forgot to show up for court. Had to sneak into Morehead to see the young lady after that. Her old man caught me one night and without the ladies support I might have turn out different today.

The whole story is one of my best memories as to what happen with the father, the daughter and me in the after mat. I think her mom did not like me either.
And the bond was sat at $62 which took my buddies a whole day to raise for us.

So I guess I do not know the whole story but do give the lady a break and wish her well and it will make for good memories for her one day. DB

Last edited:

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh Kirsten, Kirsten, Kirsten...........

DV and DUI? This chick know how to party or what??

A young lady after my own heart.

15 years ago...Right up my alley
Today--Get some help ma'am.

On a side note, with a record like this, I wonder if she has any indian in her.

If not, I know of a Nodak angler who could fix it for her..............

Fixed her name for ya in case you run into her at the bar, you won't strike out on the name

- - - Updated - - -

She's a grad of Flasher High School. Her ex is from New Leipzig. That's a rough crowd to grow up around, I know that for sure.

NG3067

★★ Legendary Member
And we wonder why at election time the garbage we have to choose from at the ballot box. When your elected if you get a farting in public ticket the smell isn’t even gone before your name is plastered on the front page of the paper. It’s a DUI, I know a lot of great people that have had one, and a hell of a lot more awesome people that should have had one. And I’m not saying it’s right, I’m just saying.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was 18 on a night out with a buddy in a 53 Ford and buckhorn beer ($4 a case). She was 17.

That was the first charge against us (which the father decided to press).
Then there was littering, minor with beer, open can, and i can not remember the fifth charge against us but I think it had something to do with her age.
Sheriff put the girl and my buddy in his car and i follow in the 53 Ford drinking a beer he didn't find as we drove to the sheriff office.

They took our belts, everything in our pockets, finger printed us, took the 17 year home and put us in jail. But we never did let them know how we got the beer even with all their promises.

But there was no photo taken of us.

Just warranties for our arrest once we left Morehead and went back to Fargo and forgot to show up for court. Had to sneak into Morehead to see the young lady after that. Her old man caught me one night and without the ladies support I might have turn out different today.

The whole story is one of my best memories as to what happen with the father, the daughter and me in the after mat. I think her mom did not like me either.
And the bond was sat at $62 which took my buddies a whole day to raise for us.

So I guess I do not know the whole story but do give the lady a break and wish her well and it will make for good memories for her one day. DB

DB you were young dumb & loaded with cum this gal is 51 and by now should know better. I doubt she will ever look back at it as a fond memory

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
There are a lot of rocks and I don't want to be cut by flying glass.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Her boyfriend said this to my buddy, "she's a freak in the sheets, but she's whacko in the streets. How do I give that up?"

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not to shabby for getting busted up all night --- little cougar

- - - Updated - - -

give me a thirty pack first though

- - - Updated - - -

she is approaching gilf status though

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Oh Kristen, Kristen, Kristen...........

DV and DUI? This chick know how to party or what??

A young lady after my own heart.

15 years ago...Right up my alley
Today--Get some help ma'am.

On a side note, with a record like this, I wonder if she has any indian in her.

If not, I know of a Nodak angler who could fix it for her..............

This guy wins the internet today.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
. Are you saying you have never drank alcohol ?

Yes, that is what I am saying. I tasted it when I was 15 but ended up being the designated driver that night. I saw what it turned my friends into and what it did to people that I care about at a young age. Friends have lost their lives or have been physically disabled because of alcohol. I guess you could say it scared me. I also have somewhat of an addictive personality. So learning that early on, I decided alcohol wasn't for me.

I can say that there have been times when I felt like getting shit drunk might help with some of the tough times I've been through, but I'm glad to say, and proud, that I never gave in. I still don't like what it turns people into. It's like you lose your ability to make decisions, or it hinders that ability greatly. And more so with the more you drink.

I believe in moderation in things, except alcohol. Abstinence is the word I use for alcohol.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88