Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpgMy new ice rod case!

What kind and how much?
Links links links please!!!

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guy all of your mods and fabrications are gold! Very impressive! That 4 wheeler cab is awesome as well. The heat from the motor might help a little in the cab too.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guy im thinking of getting the new one man otter hideout. What say u?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guy im thinking of getting the new one man otter hideout. What say u?
Haven't seen it. Will check it out as I need a oneman. Best sleds in the business though - no doubt about that.

did you check out the Eskimo combos?

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Didnt check them out yet. The frabill recruit is the new front runner for my one man fishhouse hunt. Take a look at the specs.

cavedude

Founding Member
Founding Member
1231151535.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
1220151639.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This Arctic Cat ATV and Icehouse are both new to me this year.

2013 Arctic Cat 700: Bought as a two year hold over. It feels like it has similar power as my 2008 AC 700. I bought because I wanted the option of power steering. I love the soft ride but hate how little of weight you can put on the rear without squatting. I installed quickfist clamps under my basket to hold a grain shovel. For the front I installed a Digger auger carrier. It was very flimsy so I bolted it to a home made rack that I also added a 1 gallon fuel tank. I jumped on the light bar bandwagon and installed one on the front. The light output is insane and draws little amperage on my battery. I built a battery tray for an extra vexilar battery and that runs my Lowrance HDS 7.

I bought a Jason Mitchell Thermal X icehouse this and am very pleased compared to my old Clam Voyager. This is my first insulated house and did not realize how much heat is retained. I already have had locknut issue with the clips that allow your poles to retract but I should be able to buy nylon locknuts at a hardware store. Having the sled lined with white definitely help locate stuff in your sled.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 334
  • This month: 215
  • This month: 181
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 94
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74