Looking to buy an AR

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bought quite a few lowers from PSA. The ones that were listed as blemished I couldn't find anything wrong with. Pretty decent lowers except for the mil spec trigger that you will most likely replace anyway. My only gripe with them is that I hope your not in a hurry. I want to say it was about 12-14 working days for shipping on several of my items..

jr2280

Founding Member
Founding Member
PSA is good to go for everything I have bought from them. And that happens to be a lot of stuff. I have several lowers and have bought an upper for myself and have put one together with one of their uppers for a friend. Both are nice. I have used their LPK's in 6 or 7 builds and all good to go. I have used buffer tubes/ stock kits as well and no problems. I have also used their BCG's and so far have not had trouble with any of them. Their shipping has come around in the last 2 yeas and is a lot faster than it used to be but it still takes about a week from the time they actually ship it as they must use the slowest method UPS offers as it is in transit for minimum 5 days.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I might have a VERY nice unfired AR upper if anyone's looking for a nice varmint gun. 20" heavy fluted barrel and 15" free floating handguard. I have more ARs than I have time to shoot.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 145
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 51