Muck Boots

huntinforfish

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had the Alphaburly's and wore them Ice fishing twice and then exchanged them for Muck Arctic Pros. Couldn't be happier with the switch. I have a wide foot and I had to oversize the Alpha too much to fit my fat foot with a sock. Not the most comfortable to wear all day. The mucks fit great from day one. More room with the correct fit equals comfort and warmth for me.

bigbrad123

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had the Alphaburly's and wore them Ice fishing twice and then exchanged them for Muck Arctic Pros. Couldn't be happier with the switch. I have a wide foot and I had to oversize the Alpha too much to fit my fat foot with a sock. Not the most comfortable to wear all day. The mucks fit great from day one. More room with the correct fit equals comfort and warmth for me.

Good to know. I too have a wide foot. Like I said, one of the things I really liked about the Alphaburly's was the more room in the calf area. The Muck's are a bit tight on my calf. But, I could learn to live with that if they are more comfortable otherwise.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe some anti-aging moisturizer or something. Thanks for not adding a picture.

Guywhosharestoomuchinformation

(Cut him some slack. He's been around since before pants were invented.)

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's unkind to laugh at Guy's testicles. Be a pal and laugh with them. Join me in the vow: "Today I will make this a happier NDA".

th

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
My Baffin Apex boots are ridiculously large, clumsy, and I don't recommend driving with them. That said, they are the warmest boots I have owned.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 82