My Wife and I made it to 20 years!!!

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This coming October, it will be 32 years for me and the Mrs.. I had dates several ladies in my early years, but met my wife in August of '88, engaged in February of '89, then got married October of '89. It's strange, but you just know when it's the one!!! In that amount of time, I think we only have had a couple disagreements where I did sleep on the couch or spare bedroom. ;:;rofl Plus, we have 3 great kids.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
This coming October, it will be 32 years for me and the Mrs.. I had dates several ladies in my early years, but met my wife in August of '88, engaged in February of '89, then got married October of '89. It's strange, but you just know when it's the one!!! In that amount of time, I think we only have had a couple disagreements where I did sleep on the couch or spare bedroom. ;:;rofl Plus, we have 3 great kids.
After a wonderful bonfire at the bay of McKenzie, I awoke on the floor of the camper kitchen, mrs johnr was in the bedroom. I went up to the bedroom asked if we had an argument, she said not that she remembered, I asked if we were good, she said yes. So not really positive on the reason for the kitchen floor slumber, but the beers and shots must have been really good.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 42
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14