New FBO in "a few days"

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven't been over there much anyway, so it really doesn't effect me.
A couple years ago though, I was at a campsite, and literally had 3 different people realize I was johnr from fishing buddy, was kinda funny as some people did not like my antics and it could have been a difficult outing for me.

I wish them well, and my jump back into the mix sometime.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guy,

I seriously need an example of "stalker" and "stalked". I'm sure you saw the crap I got when I provided MY alternatives to trolling. Was that stalked?: Not my definition. I'd call that a communication/reading/interpretation problem: We do agree on the ox. (skip to 11:23/stop at 15:56 or not)

John Entwhistle on bass guitar (The Ox):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfZQLXs72Lo

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't been over there much anyway, so it really doesn't effect me.
A couple years ago though, I was at a campsite, and literally had 3 different people realize I was johnr from fishing buddy, was kinda funny as some people did not like my antics and it could have been a difficult outing for me.

I wish them well, and my jump back into the mix sometime.

Wow! I would've bet a lot of money on the opposite situation with a lot of free drinks, busty women and a battle with your two brains. If you have "antics": I have crosshairs. I respect your balls. Further affirmation to remain "here".

Last edited:

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
The new fbo is up. Its sucks bad. I guarantee they will try to copy nodak angler.

SeisMec

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can't say I like the format any. Like this way better, Thank Vollmer!

JoGa

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh my-lanta! How 'bout a new launch with the biggest Ad i have ever seen to cover 1/2 the home page. That site is all about revenue it seems. Nothing seems improved. Just an 'upgrade' in look. Wow! Why launch it when it is that broken? Comical at this point, and sad for me. FBO was home forever, but it just isn't what it used to be.

NDA for life for this cat. Well done Vollmer, I can't ask for much more than what you have given us here, and just in time as it seems.

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are already trying to copy one thing from this site.

Point system for posters :))) Look Out!

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
You know those playing cards that have HUGE numbers on them so the old folks can see them better? Well with the exception of the ad in the middle the new site is the opposite of those cards. Some of the elder, wiser, and more distinguished outdoorsmen, not to mention any names guywhohasafewmorewintersunderhisbelt download.jpgmight need one of these.

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
It seems to me they released the new site way too early. It is nowhere near complete. I'm done over there anyways.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
It seems a person needs to do another log-in and reset of the password. I hit the "I already have an account" but that didn't get me anywhere quick.

FBO sent me an email but I couldn't figure out the ten step two step. Maybe I won't bother. Maybe others won't either. They've got to be pushing the panic button soon. The activity is almost zero.

Right now I'm looking at a Shiner Bock. I'm going to crack that and forget about trying to log-in again.

huntorride365

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sucka, sucka! Wow does it suck now. How do you drop membership over there? Do you have to get ahold of a mod? I don't and won't post, take a peek once in a while (kinda like watching a car wreck, and because I can't open this at work, so I get bored and open the site) but don't know how to drop the membership.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 19
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 5