Paris... wow.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sadly probably wouldn't do the bacon stunt now. This halahallahoo section is now probably heavily monitored in anticipation of this "hate crime".

Are you ever right, "hate crimes" is exactly what they would call it too.

Are we sure France didn't have it coming like we did with our hate crime you tube video. I mean Hillary, and obama went all out apoligizing for our insensitivity towards rag heads with a video that caused the deaths of 4 Americans. It was our own fault that these peaceful terrorist killed Americans, remember.
Cripes we are more pussified then the French.

Why can't all Americans see what we ND conservatives see plane as the ears on obamas head

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
C'mon fellas, everyone knows the real issues are the War on Women, Climate Change, Corporate Greed, Tolerance and Inclusion for all. Not Putin, not ISIS, not fiscal responsibility, border security, etc...

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
i'm done with anyone i think may be capable of this shit...
i'm done with anyone i think may be compassionate towards their cause...
i'm done with anyone i think may contribute to their cause...
i'm done with anyone who cannot say "radical islam"...
i'm done recognizing any religion other than Christianity and Judaism...

i'm done traveling to other states with leadership sympathetic to any of the above...
i'm done with anyone justifying any of the above...
i'm done with any retailer i know employ any of the above...
i'm done with any charity who helps any of the above...
i'm done forgiving any of the above as MY religion dictates...
i'm done trying to find good in people who associate with any of the above...
i'm done respecting any elected official who has compassion for any of the above...
i'm done with anyone who tries to make excuses for any of the above...

i'm done taking a peaceful life for granted...
i'm done wondering what to do to help...
i'm done waiting for this problem to be fixed for me...
i'm done being the old powerless ornery bastard that thinks i can't make a difference...

i will stick as closely to this as i can, and make the difference i can...
i will educate my family and friends on what is really happening to our country...
i will lay the groundwork necessary to ensure my family will have a peaceful place to live...

time to take care of our own, and f the rest...

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are you ever right, "hate crimes" is exactly what they would call it too.

Are we sure France didn't have it coming like we did with our hate crime you tube video. I mean Hillary, and obama went all out apoligizing for our insensitivity towards rag heads with a video that caused the deaths of 4 Americans. It was our own fault that these peaceful terrorist killed Americans, remember.
Cripes we are more pussified then the French.

Why can't all Americans see what we ND conservatives see plane as the ears on obamas head

Keeping dreaming in lala land Juanr, conservative North Dakota is 1# in the nation for relocation of immigration placement. Lock your doors, pull the shades and ride this storm out.

http://www.inforum.com/news/3853303-north-dakota-leads-nation-refugee-resettlement-capita

- - - Updated - - -

I'm all for gill netting muslims, what is your plan?

Worm do you even know a Muslim personally? My solution is to make the best of a bad situation, make preparations for events I can control, and go to work.

Last edited:

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
What about shining, gill netting or posted land

Worthy for me, but Bernie n Ramrod say we need to make birth control a fundamental right and those first 2 items could be offensive to poor hillbillies and Indians so double whammy there.

I wonder how many must die in a terrorist attack before the world finally says enough and deals with it like people with gonads and backbones did with Hitler?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know if this has been said here, we are supposed to be the world super power. We need to get back to an old fashion carpet bombing, so what if there is collateral damage. Until Muslim civilians stand up to these extremist groups from the middle east, we need to push them in to a full out civil war. Cut all ties with nations who support these countries and suppress all those who we see as threat to national security. Send them back to a country that can deal with their own kind. Carpet bomb these countries into submission. Oh but no let's make sure American tax payers support FEAR of foreigners who could care less of sacrifices we will have to endure to appease a select few.

Redneksioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sure happy I live in nd where the governer has taken a stand and won't allow terrorists to be settled here. It's just too bad that our president calls this a racist stance and that the idiot governer is making Minnesota a safe harbor for these fools.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sure happy I live in nd where the governer has taken a stand and won't allow terrorists to be settled here. It's just too bad that our president calls this a racist stance and that the idiot governer is making Minnesota a safe harbor for these fools.

Unless something has changed he sounded pretty wishy-washy on the radio today.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
While people sit there scratching there heads wondering "how stupid can these people possible be", referring to the powers that be, we need to stop an look in the mirror and ask ourselves "how stupid can we possibly be for not seeing whats really going on here". All this chaos they are inviting is ultimately giveing way to a more oppressive government. More government power is the end result. Its all by design.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
While people sit there scratching there heads wondering "how stupid can these people possible be", referring to the powers that be, we need to stop an look in the mirror and ask ourselves "how stupid can we possibly be for not seeing whats really going on here". All this chaos they are inviting is ultimately giveing way to a more impressive government. More government power is the end result. Its all by design.

Absolutely history repeats itself when it comes to controlling the masses through the most primal emotion "Fear"

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
when dipshit speaks anymore, all i hear is "get ready, cuz you and your families safety is not as important as my muslim brothers and sisters, or my left wing bleeding heart legacy... good luck unimportant redneck..."

Black’s Law Dictionary defines “treason” as ”attempting to overthrow the government of the state to which one owes allegiance, either by making war against the state or by materially supporting its enemies”.

?????????????????????????????????????????

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
when dipshit speaks anymore, all i hear is "get ready, cuz you and your families safety is not as important as my muslim brothers and sisters, or my left wing bleeding heart legacy... good luck unimportant redneck..."

Obama likes nothing about this country so why would he protect its citizens. We need to do that ourselves. Every man that is eligible for a CCW permit should get one and practice with whatever he decides to carry. I would hate to be stuck in a crowded mall or arena with my family when one of these swine is mowing people down with an AK and not being able to shoot back. Don't be a sheep.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 11