Raffle Drawing-Lucky SOB

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
So my co-worker comes in this morning and informs me of a raffle drawing him and his wife had tickets for. The drawing was this past weekend.

My co-worker won a Vex FL 20 and his wife won the grand prize of an Ice Castle fish house! All I can say is good for this guy. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Loves to fish, hunt and be outdoors. Plus maybe I can convince him to take me out once or twice.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've been fortunate in years past, as I have a few guns I only paid $20 for. I haven't won a damn thing in a very long time though.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I spent around $500 total for two of us to go to the recent RMEF banquet here in Bismarck. Came home with yet another titty sprinkling orange hat, cheap vest, sweat shirt, and a 4 oz flask between the girlfriend and I. I suck at raffles...and still hate prime rib.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I spent around $500 total for two of us to go to the recent RMEF banquet here in Bismarck. Came home with yet another titty sprinkling orange hat, cheap vest, sweat shirt, and a 4 oz flask between the girlfriend and I. I suck at raffles...and still hate prime rib.

I resemble this minus the prime rib part. The animal flesh is typically about my only consolation.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
LOL, yeah...I am not a lover of a fat-laden cut of meat. I'll take my sirloins and NY strip steaks over a ribeye and prime rib any meal of the day. There's just something wrong when I have a 16oz hunk of beef on the plate when start dinner only to have 12.5 oz of blubber and a hunger when the meal is over. I am ok with being in the minority on this.

- - - Updated - - -

Before I forget, congrats to the lucky son-of-a-gun and his even luckier wifey.

Oh well, I still have a wall of raffle tickets for a bunch of other opportunities at ammo burners. Someday, just someday, I hope to develop the need for a new gun safe. :mad:

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
LOL, yeah...I am not a lover of a fat-laden cut of meat. I'll take my sirloins and NY strip steaks over a ribeye and prime rib any meal of the day. There's just something wrong when I have a 16oz hunk of beef on the plate when start dinner only to have 12.5 oz of blubber and a hunger when the meal is over. I am ok with being in the minority on this.

- - - Updated - - -

Before I forget, congrats to the lucky son-of-a-gun and his even luckier wifey.

Oh well, I still have a wall of raffle tickets for a bunch of other opportunities at ammo burners. Someday, just someday, I hope to develop the need for a new gun safe. :mad:

He has never used a vex and is considering selling it. Mind you, he is 72 years old and likes things old school. I told him to try it next year 1 time and if he still doesn't like it, then he can sell it. He also doesn't have a place to store is his ice house(1st world problems). I told him my garage has an empty space where it would fit just fine.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
brought a puppy home (lab) one time from a 20 dollar bill ---- wife was not happy / nor was my shorthair. I kinda wished I would of kept him.

Muzzytipped

Founding Member
Founding Member
I spent $200 on raffle tickets at the RMEF banquet and left with two rifles. Ruger 308 and a Mossberg 270.
My prime rib was more fat than steak also.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
My prime rib was more fat than steak also.[/QUOTE]

That's a good steak in my book.

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't spend much time looking at the fat. Put some horseradish sauce on it and enjoy.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 33