Sb 2315 - reborn after house gutting!

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dirty,

that was special. It's OK to flame landowners, legislators, leaders of farm orgs but leaders of conservation orgs are off limits even when they pulled a dirty one.

Sure, we are not all on the same side of this issue but down the road we'll be on the same again like a baiting ban.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member

GST is so obsessed with being right about everything that, because he’s banned from this website, he’s been copying statements made in this thread by members and publicly responding to them on Facebook. I only know this because I was sent a couple screenshots. What a pathetic frickin’ loser. His derangement knows no bounds.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
A7C842D1-4232-42FE-85AC-30CA431FEAF0.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

5B4DA5EE-48C5-4F9A-8BDA-71C079A73701.jpg

goes on and on... page after page of copy/paste

- - - Updated - - -

the verbage used sure reads like gst is authoring the content posted on the “ND Lockout” FB page

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh, I think... I think I got a bite... #$%^&>

;:;rofl ;:;rofl ;:;rofl ;:;rofl ;:;rofl ;:;rofl ;:;rofl ;:;rofl

What a tool.

Edit: and I made him quote a guy who goes by “Bed Wetter” on his FB page. And a quote telling him to eat a bag of dicks. ROFL

EXNUjGOXgAE3KJU.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

95594473_3213561712008702_7881892749169917952_n.jpg

goes on and on... page after page of copy/paste

- - - Updated - - -

the verbage used sure reads like gst is authoring the content posted on the “ND Lockout” FB page

Last edited:

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Gabe is now threatening Vollmer saying he won’t want his name tied to his website. Fuck you Gabe

I have had numerous conversations with Gabe since his departure. Him letting me know that I am ruining this site by letting people voice their opinions on this topic.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have had numerous conversations with Gabe since his departure. Him letting me know that I am ruining this site by letting people voice their opinions on this topic.
And I bet it breaks your heart lol. Screw that jackass. Last time I checked he has received well over 250k in subsidies from us taxpayers

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
impressive numbers

makes me wonder how much subsidy money some of the outspoken lawmakers have received

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
And I bet it breaks your heart lol. Screw that jackass. Last time I checked he has received well over 250k in subsidies from us taxpayers
Didn't you know its ok, because he's feeding the world? Or at least, China....

Gabe has Napoleon complex. He's a loose cannon. Can you imagine having to admit you were related to this guy? Embarassing.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dirty,

that was special. It's OK to flame landowners, legislators, leaders of farm orgs but leaders of conservation orgs are off limits even when they pulled a dirty one.

Sure, we are not all on the same side of this issue but down the road we'll be on the same again like a baiting ban.
This is where you are really going to feel the pain Dwight. You see when you guys finally get your way and the no-trespass law finally goes thru we sportsman will no longer be siding with you landowners on issues like baiting, gratis tags, grazing rights, etc. Enjoy your perks while you can.;)

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Didn't you know its ok, because he's feeding the world? Or at least, China....

Gabe has Napoleon complex. He's a loose cannon. Can you imagine having to admit you were related to this guy? Embarassing.

Can you imagine what wife n kids have too go through;:;blahblah

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is where you are really going to feel the pain Dwight. You see when you guys finally get your way and the no-trespass law finally goes thru we sportsman will no longer be siding with you landowners on issues like baiting, gratis tags, grazing rights, etc. Enjoy your perks while you can.;)
5367847_orig.jpg

fireone

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If you look back at the session as a whole most every ani-public hunting bill was defeated. https://gf.nd.gov/legislation Because sportmen got off their butts and contacted their legislators.

And you have to wonder how much time, money and prestige Farm Bureau and the Stockmen flushed down the pipe over 2315. They had to spend a pile of THEIR money trying to shove that bill through and then made enemies in the legislature besides. The membership of those 2 orgs need new officers and directors to concentrate on real ag issues, not anti-public hunting bills.

Uncle Jimbo

★★★★ Legendary Member
If you look back at the session as a whole most every ani-public hunting bill was defeated. https://gf.nd.gov/legislation Because sportmen got off their butts and contacted their legislators.

And you have to wonder how much time, money and prestige Farm Bureau and the Stockmen flushed down the pipe over 2315. They had to spend a pile of THEIR money trying to shove that bill through and then made enemies in the legislature besides. The membership of those 2 orgs need new officers and directors to concentrate on real ag issues, not anti-public hunting bills.

100% correct!

With over 200,000 people buying hunting and fishing licenses in ND, sportsmen have a tremendous voice if/when they choose to use it. The issue is not dead and will resurface next session. I believe we can find a compromise that accommodates most landowners and most sportsmen but it will take compromise and GOOD FAITH negotiating by both sides. Sleazy political maneuvering, threats and derogatory comments made by legislators and lobbyists that were in support of SB2315 did more damage to their cause than they likely understand. Sportsmen paid attention this session and hopefully won’t forget what was said and done.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88