Snow forcasted

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Grand Forks, ND 33 degrees rain overnight big flakes of snow coming down now. Melting as they hit the ground. Did the Christmas lights Sunday.
Those got damn Xmas lights.... I did mine a week ago after buying all new strings. Plug them in and of course half of one set didn't work.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Official total is 12 inches. My estimate at my house is 15 inches. Temp is 14.

Lord, 🙏 that's enough snow until the end of March please.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
See when you guys start talking fall ---- imo fall lasts three weeks if were lucky. Oct 1 we were still in the 90s ---- so this year we got two weeks max. I hear this shit fall the best time of the year yaaa ddddaaaaa dddddaaaa - keep talking summer and open water will prevail. With all of this said i hope they are correct on the 30 inch max --- cus some of you are getting close.

I cant believe the ground wasnt warm enough to melt it. Last week in the boat today 70 degrees. Water temp started at 55 went up to 57 at the end of the day. That is on a zebraed up lake lake that has more clarity then cozumel. I bet alot of dirty lakes would of scratched a water temp surface in the mid 60s

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
looking at that 14 day ---- if you like your venision to stay cold hunt the first weekend. Otherwise it will be cooking on the following 2 weekends.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Official total is 12 inches. My estimate at my house is 15 inches. Temp is 14.

Lord, 🙏 that's enough snow until the end of March please.
She says: Man you keep over estimating inches on everything!!!!!!

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
looking at that 14 day ---- if you like your venision to stay cold hunt the first weekend. Otherwise it will be cooking on the following 2 weekends.
Not sure what extended temp app you looking at , but the range is going to be between mid 20's to high 30's but under 40...thats perfect deer hunt temp weather. Just a matter if we can get down the section line road is the big question.

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
what site are you seeing that 14 day forecast? weather underground only goes out 10 days and it stays cold here in the northern part.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure what extended temp app you looking at , but the range is going to be between mid 20's to high 30's but under 40...thats perfect deer hunt temp weather. Just a matter if we can get down the section line road is the big question.
Mudcicle weather. (n)

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have no faith that it will warm back up in the extended forecast. I am just hoping the snow keeps to a minimum this year. Getting around for rifle season and ice fishing pretty much sucked last year.

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cold today for sure. The sun is still high enough to shrink the snow. High of 28 in Bismarck. Of course the cottonwood leaves are falling on the snow. Sounds like warmer next Wednesday. It needs to dry out so I can rake up the leaves.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cold today for sure. The sun is still high enough to shrink the snow. High of 28 in Bismarck. Of course the cottonwood leaves are falling on the snow. Sounds like warmer next Wednesday. It needs to dry out so I can rake up the leaves.
It will dry up next may.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88