The Best American President

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What do you even mean by that? I walked that commenter around in circles. Comments that provide nothing but a bias opinion and no objective facts don’t deserve a response. I never laid claim to a pedestal. I laid claim to objective facts! If you take five minutes, literally five minutes to do any research on Mt. Vernon you will understand the complications of Washington’s slave population. Jackson forced thousands upon thousands of Native Americans to March to insufficient lands. He promised food, water, and a safe journey. Not a single one of those was met! I am not going to sit here and support a commenter who believes that arguably the most racist President in history deserves to be in the “greatest of all time conversation”. When you are ready to have a mature conversation I’m here. For now you can show your mother this participation trophy I’ll send you home with🥈
I bet you wake up to Kenny Rogers "I am the Greatest" every morning:ROFLMAO:. You sure like to pat yourself on the back a lot. Big man, walking circles and the fact giver:sick:

You were accurate about Jackson (D) the founder of the demoRAT party. Racist and broke promises. Sounds like the modern day slogan for the demorat party. The demorat party continues to promote slavery everyday. They want 99% of Americans enslaved to the federal government.

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Woodduck30,

I am going to give you 2 (y) (y) on the above. he she or it has to be a paid staff from the DNC.

🤣🤣🤣
Definitely NOT AI. Must be ABS! 🤣 🤣🤣
I think it might be a significant other to a member on here. Kind of sounds like someones wife nagging.

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
I never knew there was a law that said you couldn't release your slaves Washington owed and used slaves no matter how he treated them others released them well before Lincoln's emancipation so I believe your wrong on that fact.

BigWalleyeCatcher

Nice personal attack.

Right, okay ...
What about that is immature. He got absolutely dogged in the comments and brought nothing but insults to the table. We are talking about a guy that thinks Andrew Jackson is a modern day Democrat😂. He submitted to me objective facts long ago. At some point you have to play his game, the one that works 60 hour weeks for 10 bucks an hour.

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What about that is immature. He got absolutely dogged in the comments and brought nothing but insults to the table. We are talking about a guy that thinks Andrew Jackson is a modern day Democrat😂. He submitted to me objective facts long ago. At some point you have to play his game, the one that works 60 hour weeks for 10 bucks an hour.
I think you might be getting even more confused than when you started. You should take a time out and try again when you feel up to it. It seems you are still stuck in the circles you say you walk. Im sure there are no walls, just keep walking striaght once. You might like it😉

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
First and foremost I am republican..just so you all are aware but my God whats the deal with all the republican Reagen lovers..the guy gave a good speech(so did Clinton see the similarities?) but man he didn't do shit for the economy...the basis of alot of republican strength..to me there were WAY better Republicans then Reagen. But again after Carter ANY republican was a god send and maybe that's why so many current day Republicans drool over him???

Oh and my vote goes to Teddy if I can't pick Lincoln.

MicLee

Founding Member
Founding Member
First and foremost I am republican..just so you all are aware but my God whats the deal with all the republican Reagen lovers..the guy gave a good speech(so did Clinton see the similarities?) but man he didn't do shit for the economy...the basis of alot of republican strength..to me there were WAY better Republicans then Reagen. But again after Carter ANY republican was a god send and maybe that's why so many current day Republicans drool over him???

Oh and my vote goes to Teddy if I can't pick Lincoln.
There is a lot of staying power with a great speech.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
@BigWalleyeCatcher , pretty glad ya started this "I'm right and your wrong thread "?
I guess some people enjoy arguing with themselves. Carry on. . .

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its not even presidents day ------ -take this bullshit and horn blowing and put in the polical forums where it belongs.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reagan’s legacy to me is that he effectively removed the ability of the general populace to remain similarly armed to the police and military by signing GCA ‘86 which disallows citizens to own a full-auto made post-86.

It’s a tie as to what’s the biggest assault on the 2nd, GCA ‘34, ATF creation in ‘72, or GCA ‘86.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
There is a lot of staying power with a great speech.
I agree, but a great speech doesn’t mean a great president. I actually believe he probably did more harm then what most Reagen supporters realize…again I am republican and he is better in my opinion then any modern day democrat. I am just trying to figure out why he is held up in this god like republican figure. I would say he was an average republican that gave a great speech.

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trump is number 1 because he broke the establishment that has set this country up for failure under their formally impenetrable control. Once Trump is gone he will have written the playbook for the next Trump 2.0. Can’t wait!

BigWalleyeCatcher

I never knew there was a law that said you couldn't release your slaves Washington owed and used slaves no matter how he treated them others released them well before Lincoln's emancipation so I believe your wrong on that fact.
I have taught this content for years… if you are trying to tell me that published analytics sources are incorrect then that is a path that I’m not willing to go upon. Washington was born into a plantation complex. His father bestowed upon him slaves at 13 years old. Due to Virginia Law he could not under statute free his slaves. Had he, they would have been broken up and shipped to other plantations rather than emancipated. It was not until his death that his inherited slaves were freed. If you would like to contest this here are some objectively driven sources….

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geo...s in,aversion to separating enslaved families.

https://www.mountvernon.org/george-washington/slavery/ten-facts-about-washington-slavery/

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 49
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 14