The Hook

wales

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last two weeks have really been slow, for me anyway. Fishing from 20 to 45 ft in a lot of different spots. Mostly catching bass & a few cats. Minnow & lindy rigs. Some cranking w/ leadcore.

Weekender

★★★ Legendary Member
Last time I was up there, about 2 weeks ago, we caught a few in 30-40 right away in the morning. In the afternoon they slid out and were much deeper. The majority were 50+, up to 70.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
winterized the boat yesterday. Just have to put it in storage and polish up the thunder stick...haha

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
winterized the boat yesterday. Just have to put it in storage and polish up the thunder stick...haha
I brought mine home to do the same. However, I would like to get out another time or two before the weather gets too bad. I've been wanting to try Reule for a while so I out there yesterday. Everyone on the sign that is involved in that boat ramp should be ashamed of themselves. I wasn't even going to attempt to use that "boat ramp"

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any word on water temps? Trying to figure out when to head up for one last trip. Thinking a month or so.

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like fish are participating from better depths. Planning a trip the next weather and no work window I get. Where is the best spot for bait in the New Town area?

wales

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like fish are participating from better depths. Planning a trip the next weather and no work window I get. Where is the best spot for bait in the New Town area?
Cenex station.

dblkluk

★★★ Legendary Member
Cenex station.
I'm not sure the Cenex in New town has bait anymore. The Van Hook travel center east of New town usually has bait otherwise the United quality gas station/lumberyard/grocery store/dairy queen north of town carries it (though they are hit or miss with minnows sometimes)

dukgnfsn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Traxion just curious if you remember what the water temp was while you were there.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 160
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88