Trucker Convoy USA

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not sure why OUR truckers are protesting. The Ukraine war? Just Joe himself and the left policies? Are there Vaccine mandates to drive a truck in the USA??
They have a ton of federal bullshit imposed on them, but still... the beer

VDAWG

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like a lot of trucks are still heading toward DC and it's continuing to gain momentum, yet it's buried in the news of Russia/Ukraine.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like a lot of trucks are still heading toward DC and it's continuing to gain momentum, yet it's buried in the news of Russia/Ukraine.
This convoy is pointless in the US. It’s basically a copy of the Canadian truckers after they got all of the attention. If every trucker in the US would just park their truck for a week and sit on the couch, they would have this country on its knees. Plus they wouldn’t be spending thousands of dollars in fuel driving around aimlessly

Hamm's

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have you noticed that beer prices have gone up? This is getting serious, now.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pointless.

- - - Updated - - -

This convoy is pointless in the US. It’s basically a copy of the Canadian truckers after they got all of the attention. If every trucker in the US would just park their truck for a week and sit on the couch, they would have this country on its knees. Plus they wouldn’t be spending thousands of dollars in fuel driving around aimlessly
That is true but they wouldn’t be doing anything but hurting themselves and everyday Americans.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pointless.

- - - Updated - - -

That is true but they wouldn’t be doing anything but hurting themselves and everyday Americans.
Who has the power to change elections? Every day Americans. What’s the difference if they are parked in DC for a week or sitting on their couch for week? Nothing except it’s costing them to be in DC.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Further dividing the country is a weird way to show off your patriotism.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm willing suffer if it means that some of our freedoms are restored. I'm also prepared to help others if the need arises.

I just hope that the reasoning is clear so that it isn't a waste of time and money on everyone's part.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who has the power to change elections? Every day Americans. What’s the difference if they are parked in DC for a week or sitting on their couch for week? Nothing except it’s costing them to be in DC.

Sitting on the couch for a week is the best way IMO. Inform the country no trucking will take place. This way the communists can’t identify individuals at the rally and arrest them, tow them or freeze their accounts.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sitting on the couch for a week is the best way IMO. Inform the country no trucking will take place. This way the communists can’t identify individuals at the rally and arrest them, tow them or freeze their accounts.

Twist on that, just don’t haul anything into DV, NYC, SF, LA, etc. Let the liberals eat Taco Bell, eats, or each other a la Demolition Man.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Many changes in Covid counts (downward) and mandates might make this convoy less effective. The mobilized NG aren't going to stop what the trucks intend to do. I don't care which way your arms are pointing, THIS TRUCK is going straight! Useless money spent by Nancy & Chuck. More useless spending with the fencing around the buildings. The trucks aren't going to drive up on the lawns, they're going to park in the street bumper to bumper!! Tomorrow, the entire entourage hits the Capitol and we'll see what the media says about them. Just watch to see what the DNC puts out as a narrative to their media cronies; the EVIL and DESTRUCTION this is doing to our nation. Just watch!

I'm torn if I should help fund the efforts of the event as I'm dead set against this Administration and how they've sadistically ruled against the free states. I don't want my money going to help some loser that goes beyond the original intent of the convoy, gets arrested, and have some of these funds help pay for their bond or fines. That's not what my money would support spending it on. If only the gatekeeper would keep the funds for truckers only and not the hooligans that want to ride the shirt tails of the 'protest'.

On another note, do you see that there are now 33 democrat politicians not seeking re-election in November????? How the Hell does THAT many decide not to run again UNLESS they know they have fallen out of favor and don't want their egos tarnished by losing a primary or general re-election bid. They've likely sold out their souls and agreed to work for some rogue lobbying effort and remain in DC to continue the disparaging intent of the DNC elitists / movement for triple the income.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Pointless.

\

Kinda true,but pissing off everyday Americans can create a mob of pissed off Americans to get they're point across.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like the " ruling elite " in the US are getting as paranoid as North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un. If leaders are afraid of the very people they are supposed to represent they need to look inwards and see that their policies are the problem not the people.
I don’t think they are afraid in the least. It’s all theatrics so they can point their fingers at the angry Right and say “See look what we had to do. We had to bring in the military because they are so dangerous.” Just like they had military at the Capitol for months on end after the “insurrection”. Give me break

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Many changes in Covid counts (downward) and mandates might make this convoy less effective. The mobilized NG aren't going to stop what the trucks intend to do. I don't care which way your arms are pointing, THIS TRUCK is going straight! Useless money spent by Nancy & Chuck. More useless spending with the fencing around the buildings. The trucks aren't going to drive up on the lawns, they're going to park in the street bumper to bumper!! Tomorrow, the entire entourage hits the Capitol and we'll see what the media says about them. Just watch to see what the DNC puts out as a narrative to their media cronies; the EVIL and DESTRUCTION this is doing to our nation. Just watch!

I'm torn if I should help fund the efforts of the event as I'm dead set against this Administration and how they've sadistically ruled against the free states. I don't want my money going to help some loser that goes beyond the original intent of the convoy, gets arrested, and have some of these funds help pay for their bond or fines. That's not what my money would support spending it on. If only the gatekeeper would keep the funds for truckers only and not the hooligans that want to ride the shirt tails of the 'protest'.

On another note, do you see that there are now 33 democrat politicians not seeking re-election in November????? How the Hell does THAT many decide not to run again UNLESS they know they have fallen out of favor and don't want their egos tarnished by losing a primary or general re-election bid. They've likely sold out their souls and agreed to work for some rogue lobbying effort and remain in DC to continue the disparaging intent of the DNC elitists / movement for triple the income.

My thinking on this is they are retiring knowing they won't be re-elected, so the Democrats will try a NEW candidate, hoping they might get elected to keep the Right out of the chair they are vacating.

Slappy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
62477.jpg

62479.jpg

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I went and checked this out at noon. Some pretty cool signs on some of these rigs! Not as many trucks as I thought there would be.
I think they are about a month too late for maximum impact. Someone said it in a previous post somewhere…had they done this whole Canada did the participation and reaction would have been much greater.
Regardless, they have my support.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 42
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16