Veterans Day!!

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I want to wish all my brothers and sisters a peaceful and quiet Veterans Day. Enjoy your day you earned it.

Veterans Day

To those who went before me, showing the way with courage and honor...

To those that went with me...

To those who follow behind me...

To those who are missing never to be found...

To those who gave all, while asking nothing in return...

You will always be remembered, honored and will live in our hearts and minds forever...

I salute you all...

thank you

absent companions...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm looking forward to our annual Veterans Day breakfast in a few hours. A buddy and I started it 10 years ago with the 2 of us, last year we had 38 Vets show up.

We're also having a dinner tonight. I got enough donations to cover every Vets dinner and we even have enough money left over to donate to some good causes for Vets.

Attachments

651c41c193169276a927a28a7ee4ebd3.jpg d87a0a697b83ec6be8973c3950c43306.jpg f4f971127f98b63c843aba10875aaf57.jpg quotes-for-veterans-day.jpg unique-veterans-day-quotes-thank-you-sayings-3.jpg Veterans Day 2014 Poster  Quotes & Sayings-3 (1).jpg

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I liked to sit with my grandpa and watched the old WWII movies, thanks for my freedom who have fought and those family members who gave thier lives. The veterans payed my way to boys state when I was in high school.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If we all could be so brave. Thanks to all in every service.

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank you all that served. Making the USA the greatest country in the world. I cant say that enough. thanks again.

KJND

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank you to all who are currently serving or have served to protect our freedoms!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am a veteran, but not all battles for freedom are fought with guns, knives, courage, blood, flesh, and bone. This past week one of the greatest battles for freedom in recent history, was fought and WON, by extraordinary folks who value our nation and the freedoms we have in this country. I say "Thank You", for putting all those who hate our constitution, the rights that it guarantees, and those who seek to usurp those rights IN THEIR PLACE. "Thank You" for saying NO to all those in this country that are trying to destroy what veterans from all conflicts beginning with the revolutionary war fought and died to preserve. Today, I salute you!!

E-Tech

To all my fellow veterans enjoy your day. To all who have served, are serving and those who never returned I appreciate all you have done for our freedom. And we should not forget all the spouses that supported us and stood by us as we served our country. Thank you all!

https://youtu.be/Cz1lVFVR4Vs

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank you all veterans who have given their all for our great Country. Your service is more than we can ever honor or repay you for. You all gave up so much for so long while so many of us enjoyed life as we know it. We have it because of our great Veterans!

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
If it wasn't for these Army boots.jpg We would be wearing these bottle shoes.jpg That is a fact

Thank you Soldiers for your service.

- - - Updated - - -

Both past and present.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 76
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 35