Vets

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
With it being that time of year to update vaccinations, etc. always wonder what is out there for veterinarians around Bis/Man. I've used a couple and been fine with them, prices always seem a bit high. Was quoted over $1500 for a dental cleaning on my lab (he doesn't need it, I was just curious what it would be) a few months ago, which made me wonder a bit if I should move on. Any out there that you guys are incredibly impressed with?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had heart river do ofa for me and I was impressed with the vets their and the knowledge of sporting dogs while talked to them. If I had a serious issue that could not be handled here i would have them at the top of my list

Wirehair

Founding Member
Founding Member
We have used All-Pets in Bis for over 20 years. We have been very pleased. Dr. Mike & his son Brian & staff have been great to work with. Our first wirehair contracted lepto at age 5. While we were aware that the outcome would not be good, Mike & staff provided an incredible amount of resources and knowledge that allowed us to make wise decisions along the way.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88