Wedding diet.......

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
well im sitting about 3 months away from my wedding and the fiance is ready to shed our winter weight and get camera ready!
A. dieting is for the birds but happy wife happy life
B. please tell me there are all sorts of wild animals and fish that i can eat that are super good for me?

what has and has not worked for you guys? we will also be doing some exercising too,
tips, pointers, ways to keep myself motivated.. anything will help me on my endeavor!

- - - Updated - - -

oh and as far as the wild animals go how do you cook them to make them good for you, because i know the fishing i eat that are deep fried are probably not the route to go?

Back in my day I loved weddings as it often facilitated a bridesmaid diet.

th

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you truly want a good looking wedding picture, ask fat ugly dudes to be your groomsmen. ..haha and your future bride better not have a smoking hot bridesmaid, unless she is full of talent herself.

Yup keep the hotties in the background.
My first wife was a full figure girl, we loaded up the bridesmaids with even fuller ones.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just remember you don't have to fit in a set size dress. She is gonna marry you no matter how much you weigh. Stay away from the soda, sugar ,starches , potatoes, and breads. If you do that you can eat all the red meat you want!

#slidersontuxpantswaist, #collarextender

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's what caused a lot of weddings back in my day (no pill, condoms, etc. just old socks and such)

Bahahahaha! There are about 18 jokes about being ancient that I'd like to make at your expense, but you're on a diet. That's punishment enough.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just stop eating. Had rotavirus a couple months ago, couldn't keep any food in my body for like 4 days. Little Gatorade can take you a long way. Damn my pants were huge by the time I started eating again.

I should be a life coach.

Rotavirus is cool.

ISELLGUNS

Founding Member
Founding Member
IDK, but I know there is one thing I haven't eaten much since I got married.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
We all like to wake up the same way. Neck rub then risk an assault charge. Keep the covers high and your legs cold.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I did p90x and ran two half marathons. I still looked fat. How you look in your wedding picture is not important.
But with teeny tiny walleye-clamper hands.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually a pretty good idea. That way you'll get enough before the wedding to last you a lifetime

Which is fortunate, because AFTER the honeymoon...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 39
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12