went to a bar part 2

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Since 2010 there has been four of us going to northern Canada looking for deer sheds.

A Canadian pointed out where to go to a 10,000-acre forest and start looking, hit and miss. First year we came home with about 90 sheds. It got better and we were coming home with about 250 quality sheds.
Then 3 years ago a major fire and the last two years it was not good. So, we started looking and moved.

The kids develop a relationship with a rancher who own several thousand acres and rented more thousand acres for his cow herd of several hundred and no one has every walked on his land. (It was many thousands and hundreds). For that relationship he called the kids up and told them they could walk the land, but he did not want anybody else to know of him or that he had call.

End result was well north of 400 in sheds and good quality. Stared out that first day in a 3 hour walk with 41 sheds with some scoring in the 70s, the next day over 100 with some in the 80s and finally with some in the 90s. One set with one side 91 and the other side 95, a clean rack. One really nice non-typical but could not find the other side.
His only concern was we would not tell anybody his name, location which was easy to commit to.
I had plan to post a bunch of pictures but will not out of respect to him. I do not feel i am disclosing his whereabouts or name by posting this and still honor his request.

On the way up, there was a deer show in a major city that we went by. Around 200 mounts with a score in the 180-230 range. We stayed in a hotel for a couple of days. Did meet a young lady who was bless by God. She knew it, had pride in them and did do some teasing with them.
So, we did visit with her and did comment about her assets with her. She thanks us for the comments and did appreciate our statements and noticing her assets.
I found a nickel, a juke box and a song. As the rancher was, she though a private viewing would be fine but not a public one. My thoughts were not about the rest of you but us so what the heck, we felt we could live with that. Just imagine about as nice and big as they get and still look decent and that is what she had.

To be continue. db

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I did have time to stop and rest (many) and think about life and things. I am 77 and the days are getting short. Had a summer job these last three years but no more. I have a bike with a 6 cyl motor between my legs and a wife of 53 year who rides with me.

She is the only lady i was willing to share my semen with because i knew with the first kiss that the kids would be born alive, and we both would share a lifetime with those kids.
I fail to understand men willing to take the risk of having their kid aborted and having nothing to say about it. Well, i did as my sperm was precious as my wife was and is.

I said this before but i did enjoy FB as i do this site. However, as FB had a problem with maybe Toby and a guy with a new, black GMC it went south. I feel this site has an infection and it is called camper.

He brings nothing to the main reason of this site but only to down grade all others which he is good at. It is hard not to respond to him with his meaningless comments. They have now filter into the general comments and cause others to act the same things. Yes, he does have some support but very little.
Earlier gts got the boot but apparently that is not an option anymore. And it is Vollmer's site so he can do as he pleases.
So hit the ignore button. I said i would never do that but now find shortly i will hit it. But i will hit it on me and NDA. Yes, i am sure i will in time come back to see how it is going but it will not be soon. I feel he will do this site what happen to FB.
Camper, make your meaningless statement with the HA-Ha and tell yourself how great you are but for me you are nothing but a pile of shit that i do not need to watch or read how you try to destroy when the only person being destroy is yourself. I do not feel sorry for your sorry ass.

To be continue with some more thoughts about shed hunting and an atv that did like to run sideways on the hills. db

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I did have time to stop and rest (many) and think about life and things. I am 77 and the days are getting short. Had a summer job these last three years but no more. I have a bike with a 6 cyl motor between my legs and a wife of 53 year who rides with me.

She is the only lady i was willing to share my semen with because i knew with the first kiss that the kids would be born alive, and we both would share a lifetime with those kids.
I fail to understand men willing to take the risk of having their kid aborted and having nothing to say about it. Well, i did as my sperm was precious as my wife was and is.

I said this before but i did enjoy FB as i do this site. However, as FB had a problem with maybe Toby and a guy with a new, black GMC it went south. I feel this site has an infection and it is called camper.

He brings nothing to the main reason of this site but only to down grade all others which he is good at. It is hard not to respond to him with his meaningless comments. They have now filter into the general comments and cause others to act the same things. Yes, he does have some support but very little.
Earlier gts got the boot but apparently that is not an option anymore. And it is Vollmer's site so he can do as he pleases.
So hit the ignore button. I said i would never do that but now find shortly i will hit it. But i will hit it on me and NDA. Yes, i am sure i will in time come back to see how it is going but it will not be soon. I feel he will do this site what happen to FB.
Camper, make your meaningless statement with the HA-Ha and tell yourself how great you are but for me you are nothing but a pile of shit that i do not need to watch or read how you try to destroy when the only person being destroy is yourself. I do not feel sorry for your sorry ass.

To be continue with some more thoughts about shed hunting and an atv that did like to run sideways on the hills. db
Why are you so obsessed with me? The only opinions on this site that count are the ones that align with yours? I feel sorry for your pathetic ass. Get over yourself and lighten up. Maybe vollmer should boot you. How many threads have you started about me? I haven’t started a single one about you. Please get help.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member

You're right he sucks...

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Since 2010 there has been four of us going to northern Canada looking for deer sheds.

A Canadian pointed out where to go to a 10,000-acre forest and start looking, hit and miss. First year we came home with about 90 sheds. It got better and we were coming home with about 250 quality sheds.
Then 3 years ago a major fire and the last two years it was not good. So, we started looking and moved.

The kids develop a relationship with a rancher who own several thousand acres and rented more thousand acres for his cow herd of several hundred and no one has every walked on his land. (It was many thousands and hundreds). For that relationship he called the kids up and told them they could walk the land, but he did not want anybody else to know of him or that he had call.

End result was well north of 400 in sheds and good quality. Stared out that first day in a 3 hour walk with 41 sheds with some scoring in the 70s, the next day over 100 with some in the 80s and finally with some in the 90s. One set with one side 91 and the other side 95, a clean rack. One really nice non-typical but could not find the other side.
His only concern was we would not tell anybody his name, location which was easy to commit to.
I had plan to post a bunch of pictures but will not out of respect to him. I do not feel i am disclosing his whereabouts or name by posting this and still honor his request.

On the way up, there was a deer show in a major city that we went by. Around 200 mounts with a score in the 180-230 range. We stayed in a hotel for a couple of days. Did meet a young lady who was bless by God. She knew it, had pride in them and did do some teasing with them.
So, we did visit with her and did comment about her assets with her. She thanks us for the comments and did appreciate our statements and noticing her assets.
I found a nickel, a juke box and a song. As the rancher was, she though a private viewing would be fine but not a public one. My thoughts were not about the rest of you but us so what the heck, we felt we could live with that. Just imagine about as nice and big as they get and still look decent and that is what she had.

To be continue. db
I KNEW it would work DB!

I understand you taking a break. It's unfortunate the troll is pushing you to that. I did actually hit the "ignore" button on him and it's been glorious. Maybe consider trying that instead.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I KNEW it would work DB!

I understand you taking a break. It's unfortunate the troll is pushing you to that. I did actually hit the "ignore" button on him and it's been glorious. Maybe consider trying that instead.
Agreed! I like your posts db..ignore him

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member

To be continue. db
Awesome trip for you, thanks for sharing.

I wouldn't worry about Camper, he's not near as bad as ol' Buster Hymen on FB.

Lots of infections on here, i only think one person has been booted. There's worse on here now, but since they post a lot (nonsense usually, but it counts the same), they won't get kicked out.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Awesome trip for you, thanks for sharing.

I wouldn't worry about Camper, he's not near as bad as ol' Buster Hymen on FB.

Lots of infections on here, i only think one person has been booted. There's worse on here now, but since they post a lot (nonsense usually, but it counts the same), they won't get kicked out.
The nonsense is what keeps it real

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
db....You had a good post going about your shed hunt to Canada. I'm not sure why you switched streams right at the end and had to mention the one member who seems to be able to get under your skin. You're old enough to know better unless you wanted the troll to come in and reply. Had you kept your post to the shed hunting trip, I doubt he would have said anything.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
db....You had a good post going about your shed hunt to Canada. I'm not sure why you switched streams right at the end and had to mention the one member who seems to be able to get under your skin. You're old enough to know better unless you wanted the troll to come in and reply. Had you kept your post to the shed hunting trip, I doubt he would have said anything.
Maybe its to many Old Mils or missed a dose of his meds.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I order an old mill at the bar up there and that is what she brought me, Imagine that.

And i would like to show a picture of the four of us standing behind the pile that is as wide as the four of us standing behind with the height up to our mid chest. But i cannot to honor his request however by showing there is no way it gives him out.

But i do have a picture of the ATV in inaction that if i can get on here i will show as a friend ask me to.
Camper, i guess i am the only one that knows why i brought him up, maybe. db-2

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member

Well this ^^^ lasted maybe 6 hrs and no pictures

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can’t believe little old me lives rent free in so many heads. Who knew growing up I’d be such an influential person.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw a pretty horrific traffic accident a couple years back, guys head was out the window, with obviously no life left in him. I of course slowed down and checked out all I could, as it was human interest. I feel blocking my liberal lunatic friend camper would loss me some "human interest", the guy is quite entertaining especially if you are taking the obvious "thank you joe biden" parts as a joke like they must be, not even the retarded are in that camp.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Friend asked me to post for him from the trip. Left leg pin under ATV, right leg pushing on seat to hold up and as luck would have it had radio in hand to call for help. He did say he was someone concerned as hidden in brush and to find him. But turn out okay however other friend did also tip his ATV but was able to jump away from. That one on side hill in brush and took some effort to upright.
So he said to tell all to be careful out there.

Attachments

DSC00027.JPG

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 207
  • This month: 178
  • This month: 163
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 96