SB 2315 - In Cmte 3/14 - ACTION REQUIRED!

Crankn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why does what I do for a living have anything to do with it. You can run me down and complain! I haven’t said one thing bad about hunters! So fess up what kind of work you in. I don’t lump any hunters together because I’m not that way!

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why does what I do for a living have anything to do with it. You can run me down and complain! I haven’t said one thing bad about hunters! So fess up what kind of work you in. I don’t lump any hunters together because I’m not that way!
i don’t know or care what you do for a living. Doesn’t make a shit but of difference in this discussion

roosterfish

★★★ Legendary Member
yeah i agree with some on all sides but this reminds me of civil war days!! Only difference is they solved the problems.

Crankn

Founding Member
Founding Member
No civil war. I don’t want SB2315 and many farmers don’t want it. I just object on how eyexer and some other guys on this site always jump on the farmers. Most of us are sportsman also!

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The term landowners was being used not farmers from what I recall. You don’t have to be a farmer to be a landowner. But speaking of farmers they always lump all hunters together so I guess it’s an eye for an eye. And until I see and landowners or farmers or whatever coming out in the media opposed to this then it’ll fall on deaf ears

roosterfish

★★★ Legendary Member
I agree crankn, of all the land i hunt on only one farmer doesn't hunt therefore are sportsmen. But 90% are Deer hunters which i do Not do. Only have 2 of the 10 owners that hunt roosters and it is only maybe once or twice a year. This bill will really hamper the waterfowl hunting the worst i think. out spotting and would be calling all night to find permission. Where now you spot until you find fields that are not posted or have permission. I wonder how much UNPOSTED land people hunt??? i can recall only maybe 3spots and we hunt at least once a week all year for roosters.

Crankn

Founding Member
Founding Member
eyexer would you like it to stay the it is now posted signs land is posted no signs open to hunting?

- - - Updated - - -

Just asking because that’s what I want!

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
9BFFD114-1645-4D59-9B48-36F59E441D76.jpeg
(Please read in doctor Phil voice)

Ok
one thing we need to discuss...
is the the elephant in the room...
farmers... You’re mad and I understand that.
hunters... You’re frustrated and guess what? I... understand
Landowners... You’re mad too and you bet your boots I understand.

We didn’t actually accomplish anything here but tune in next week

bravo

Founding Member
Founding Member
No problem what so ever with farmers and ranchers. Big problem with the farm bureau and stockman's association and their goal to rid the state of public land, and put every square inch into production. They know that sportsman's groups are their biggest foes when it comes to these goals, and this bill is their way of thinning us out and thus any resistance.

At least they still make whiskey.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
to me this is like jihadists. you have an enormous population of peaceful muslims that will not condemn the acts of the violent extremist muslims. in this case you have farmers that aren't against this bill but won't speak out against the farmers that are for it. the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Crankn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can imagine what you’re like when you ask permission to hunt I bet it is very unpleasant! With your attitude it can’t turn out very well! I finally try to come to some kind of truce with you and you just keep running everybody down!

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder if this bill is simply the Stockmen trying to damage the Game and Fish. If it's a landowners rights bill why do some of them thinkk the Game and Fish should get hit with the bill for the program? It's not only hunters and fishermen that walk on their dirt. Some kid may be trying to pick juneberrys. Maybe some guy is parking with his daughter on the back 40.
I think Obi-Wan is correct about the low number of bad hunters. Maybe I would push that to even 2% at most. I also think the percentages of landowners for the bill or against may be 50/50.
Our problem is the whole country is becoming more divided. I think it started with radical politicians which created a great divide among our citizens. When the pay to play hunting hit North Dakota hunters who paid to hunt see no reason to support those who don't support them and that created another divide. The thought was if we pay $100 per gun at Mott why should we pay again April 15. It started looking to one sided. There appears to be a lot of resentment pushing this bill.

fIhVz9A4m46geDVIAnpCroh4oimMRNA13sw14GQFE-o.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93