2015 Deer Rifle Season reports, pics, bloopers, etc.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was told 215 and from what i saw i believed it had to be in that range

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Filled my doe tag yesterday afternoon, whiffed on a doe Friday. Holding a doe tag really puts the bucks right in your lap. Anyone holding a 4F whitetail buck tag, I had a really nice 5x6 broadside at 90 yards Friday, I can point you in the direction; hopefully the numb nuts who are "hunting" from their trucks do not get a chance. At least my 8 year old got to see that walking, glassing and sitting still does actually work.

On a side note, had a "covey" of sharptails roar by Sunday morning that had to be 150 birds or better.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was told 215 and from what i saw i believed it had to be in that range

Either one of you guys notice the posters that are popping up all over where they never were before. The dumb thing is who even did it used the same sign every time. By this morning I could see two have been torn down. What are you guys seeing for deer. For me I've seen vary few whitetails but lots of mules with many bucks some of which are not half bad.

7mmshooter

Founding Member
Founding Member
YOU are you referring to te buck north ofvalley city, if are there's a hell of a lot more to the story then some city guy shooting a big deer. If you were out there more than once a year you would know that.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm out 4.2 times a year and have the same level of ignorance. How many times should a suburbanite venture afield to acquire omniscience?

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
For the first time in 22 years i was sitting at work on friday and had not even realized it was opening day..and this coming from a life long ND resident ususally locking down our first walk 2-3 hours before noon..just sayin.
I guess 6 years without a tag and caring wayyyy more about coyotes will do that tho! Not whining, but "sumting wen wong"..

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
YOU are you referring to te buck north ofvalley city, if are there's a hell of a lot more to the story then some city guy shooting a big deer. If you were out there more than once a year you would know that.

Please tells us the rest of the story

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So what's this all about?

I from what I know it is kinda like an ice pirate scenario. Guy shows friend good.spot.said friend brings in buddies to spot. But I could be all wrong as I am assuming from what little I have read. I have been the guy who got a spot coyoted by a.friend so I am alot more careful who I take.

Dean I haven't noticed but also don't put much time in other than when driving through for.work since my.tag is in.Dewey county.

You

Founding Member
Founding Member

i am? you do realize there were around 40,000 tags handed out this year.........

just for the heck of it, i entered dazey into google and then the town near the buck i was referencing. 160 miles between the two. ya still think im referring to the buck north of valley city?????

anywho, i love me sum deer drama, so what's the story? you aught to be a pretty good story teller considering you like to run on assumptions. when in doubt, make some poo up and state it as fact bro :;:thumbsup

the deer i was referencing lacks drama besides what was already stated (basically limited to people with hurt feelings (can you relate by chance 7mmshooter?)). he was in the middle of a section of unposted corn stubble with a dozen girls, he was shot, the end.

Colonel Angus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know about anyone else, but I come to this thread to see some pictures. I don't want to hear that someone in ND shot a deer somewhere west of the red river. Let's get back on track please :)

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_0248.jpg

Buddy of mine shot this one on Sunday south of Dickinson. It hasn't been scored yet, but he's guessing around 160.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
nice deer. anyways... lets see some pics of the corn buck with the harem and lets see some pics of the drama deer near valley city. also, lets hear the drama... that's what this thread is for!

Ugly Dogs

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw pictures of a huge whitetail that was shot by Wing. I was told it scores 196". Very heavy and with a big drop tine, looked to be a 9x6. To say it is an awesome deer, doesn't do it justice.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know about anyone else, but I come to this thread to see some pictures. I don't want to hear that someone in ND shot a deer somewhere west of the red river. Let's get back on track please :)

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_1623.jpg

Buddy of mine shot this one on Sunday south of Dickinson. It hasn't been scored yet, but he's guessing around 160.

That was my deer, I have been watching the south Dickinson buck for weeks...
Thanks obama

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 236
  • This month: 205
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 71