April Blizzard Predicted next week

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
this is what snowblower summerization avoidance can accomplish with proper teamwork and leadership

You're welcome :)

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m not thinking about high water ramps but my grass has a slightly less brown hue so I got that going for me…which is nice

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My yellow Lab woke me up around 1 am to protect her from Thor God of Thunder. You can shoot over her all day without a hitch but let it thunder and lightning 25 miles away and she becomes a basket case. LB

fireone

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Drove past the Sheyenne this morning. It's at flood stage.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just got home last night from a two day drive home from Mesa. Weather was beautiful until we hit bowman. Temp dropped twenty degrees from spearfish to bowman. Went downhill from there.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
send address - short distance from me

unless it’s low maintenance road - I don’t have a mud buggy and farmers would lynch me

Thanks for the offer , It's at my boys place so he can take care of it if need be but I was surprised to hear the scary news.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
minor flooding has been sorta routine in this area last couple decades

Right , I hooked it up last fall so it would be ready to jump in and head for high ground if need be, when the Cheyenne crested a week or so ago the water was still a ways away so I breathed a sigh of relief . Conditions can change fast so it's always in the back of my mind.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My yellow Lab woke me up around 1 am to protect her from Thor God of Thunder. You can shoot over her all day without a hitch but let it thunder and lightning 25 miles away and she becomes a basket case. LB

I had a lab like that too.

Fireworks and thunder had her so petrified you could not pry her out from under a vehicle or her hiding place of choice.
Shotguns and rifles…no big whoop-Just another day at the office.

sdtransplant

Established Member
Know I'm out of the ND area but WTF yesterday 93 degrees 45 plus winds , fires causing evacuations in southern Ne , big grassfire west of me 50 miles. Today 34 degrees schools cancelling prom, roads closed 45 plus winds snowing like a muther. Not really complaining haven't had moisture all winter.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well I am in a tornado warning from 2 pm to 2:35pm for Richland county and I am dead center according to radar. So if you don't hear from me again it means I got "sucked off" if you watch Ghosts you will know what I mean. Stay tuned for more reports I hope. LB

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Phones have been ringing sirens going off in town and heavy rain starting right now. LB

- - - Updated - - -

Lab just came flying into the office and wrapped herself around my feet under the desk. LB

- - - Updated - - -

Well dodged that one. Lovescatchingbass is next in line. LB

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93