Bizon vs Buffs

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
It pains me to say this as a UND guy, but I'd love to see the Bison stomp them. Of course I hope they lose every game after that :sneaky:

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
It pains me to say this as a UND guy, but I'd love to see the Bison stomp them. Of course I hope they lose every game after that :sneaky:
I hope you enjoyed and soaked in last years und game vs SU cuz I really think after that game the 2 programs went in different directions I think und’s poor coaching showed the rest of the season and I think the bison have tons of momentum from over achieving by making it as far as they did last year and with a new coach this year and imo a much better coach , lots of players back and a renewed sense of pride it just feels more like the bison of 5-10 years ago . They’ll have a chance to win it all again this year

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I went to IA and it was almost a miracle except we did play with more confidence and just solid no mistakes no stupid penalties. Went to AZ we should of been won but stupid mistakes were made - glad we have a different coach. I will be at the CO game

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I went to Nebraska in mid 80s and hung out with a couple guys from CO. I thought it was cool when the Buffs pulled out a big upset and rooted for them since. I really like Neon Dion and what he's doing in Boulder.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure if anyone has been keeping tabs lately on the 25’ recruitment class but Polasek is pulling some dudes to commit. Same pipelines Bohl and Klieman used. future looks really really bright. It’ll be a shootout with the buffs and I think the Bison will keep it interesting but I think the buffs have too much speed and explosive talent.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure if anyone has been keeping tabs lately on the 25’ recruitment class but Polasek is pulling some dudes to commit. Same pipelines Bohl and Klieman used. future looks really really bright. It’ll be a shootout with the buffs and I think the Bison will keep it interesting but I think the buffs have too much speed and explosive talent.
Yup the Und game was good for Und fans for that day but bad for the future . It was kind of a reset for NDSU , it got people wanting Entz gone and ultimately he wasn’t fired but he left which is good cuz he wasn’t a recruiting guy at all , bad in fact . So thanks und for kicking the shit out of us because it showed that we needed to improve and I think we have and now we have a great coach

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yup the Und game was good for Und fans for that day but bad for the future . It was kind of a reset for NDSU , it got people wanting Entz gone and ultimately he wasn’t fired but he left which is good cuz he wasn’t a recruiting guy at all , bad in fact . So thanks und for kicking the shit out of us because it showed that we needed to improve and I think we have and now we have a great coach
Agreed. I had nothing against Entz and I felt he was a “good” coach but he didn’t have “it”. Same with Roehl. Good dude, good coach but some questionable play calling in big situations. Entz left for something better for his career and I wouldn’t be surprised to see him in the nfl as an assistant someday. They just had too many guys hitting the portal and couldn’t replace with better quality. Polasek is already getting the kids to buy in to the program.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
No coach is better than Coach PRIME!!
;)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 351
  • This month: 251
  • This month: 198
  • This month: 150