DLVFD Tournament/Raffle Tickets

Eyes R Bitin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I picked up my tickets for the DL tournament today from a fireman. They go fast so get them while you can.

TheWalleye

Honored Member
If you're in Bismarck, i think Scheels and Dakota Tackle sell them (I got mine from Dakota Tackle last Friday).

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just a heads up for those thinking they can wait a bit to buy them. DON'T WAIT! The 20,000 tickets that they sell for this event/raffle sell very very very very quickly. You snooze you lose.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just got a ticket!! How many on here that get tickets actually fish the tournament?

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I heard they had like 4500 fisherpersons on the lake last year. Big thing is the weather on the day of the event that determines the actual attendance on the lake although with some of the nice fishing prizes that can be had, even the wimpiest of souls try to tough it out for the 2 and 1/2 hours of the tourney to land a fish for a prize. But yeah..it would be cool to find out how many on here fish the tourney or plan to.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Picked up a ticket (one is all I need) at Eagles in Bismarck, on Wednesday.

I have it all planned out. I'll go up there, stand around, not catch a fish, not win anything, gripe about the weather, swear I'm never doing it again, return. (repeat)

I have a buddy who won a generator a couple of years ago. We (he and I) are still clinging to the warmth of the win..

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I do mail order every yr. if u go to the tourney give a shout out and will drink a few with ya

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 182
  • This month: 130
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 64