Emily Eckroth

ndrivrrat

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm wondering how Sanford will handle this. Thinking that they dont want any negative press but they are getting it with her being one of their employees. I would turn and walk out if I went to a Dr appt and she walked into the room.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guess you neve partied around any wild and crazy ones. It takes a special person to put up with it and that person isn't me. That said, If I had a horse in this race and if she was a valued member of the community and school board I'd vote for her unless someone superior ran against her. My advice would be to be careful who you run down the road for having a wild Saturday night if they are otherwise proficient at what they do.
Well she said in the vid that she hates Bismarck and ND, and she got elected by exactly one vote believe it or not and her conduct in the vid speaks for itself. She shouldn't need to be run down the road, she should take the high road and resign from the school board.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
It will be interesting to see how it plays out but I don't think Sanford will touch this with a 10' pole.

Wrongful Termination in North Dakota
Should an employer fire an employee for discriminatory reasons, in retaliation for the employee exercising his or her rights, or in violation of an existing employment agreement, that employer may be subject to a legal claim by the fired employee.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well she said in the vid that she hates Bismarck and ND, and she got elected by exactly one vote believe it or not and her conduct in the vid speaks for itself. She shouldn't need to be run down the road, she should take the high road and resign from the school board.

Then she is toast if she has any competition when she's p for re-election

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had trouble seeing the video in the OP.....Anyone have a link for the YouTube version?

Who was the other crazy school lady - like "top dog" of education in the state that also got herself outed in the media for alcohol related issues?

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kirsten Baesler. At least she's way hotter than this Doc.

Davey, I don't know for sure, but I am betting most contracts signed by medical professionals include some clause in the contract that covers something like this. Arguable in court? I would bet even more that you could find attorneys willing to represent both sides in a dispute based on this.

As far as the school board position, they all have mechanisms to bring discipline, including dismissal, within their charters. It's a matter of how well liked she is by the other board members and/or if any parent group is willing to bring this up in an attempt to get her removed. Most often I suspect there are backroom discussions that lead to resignations in order to avoid removal. In a last ditch effort, the Governor can pretty much dismiss even elected officials for cause. I think the last I heard about this option was when the McKenzie county sheriff was removed from office, maybe 7-10 years ago?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had trouble seeing the video in the OP.....Anyone have a link for the YouTube version?

Who was the other crazy school lady - like "top dog" of education in the state that also got herself outed in the media for alcohol related issues?
That was Kirsten Baesler, the state school superintendent. I wonder what the west Fargo principle did that he decided to abandon ship ?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Eckroth pled guilty to obstruction of a government function. She was given a year of Probation and a $325 fine.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah, I know what she got from the judge, I am talking about the secondary impacts. I can't imagine her position on the school board has better than a 20% chance of survival.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Geez, I donno. I didn't watch it , There was a link to bypass the forum subscription , I watched that one last night. But it quit working

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watched the whole vid ----- it does not justice for the town that i was born in.

1. Doc needs to give the to boys a diet plan
2. The guy had to blow on the breath lie (zr) to many times. She was correct on that
3. How much time is spent on this traffic stop --- waste of tax dollars.
4. If you see those tik tok cop stops 1000X more disrespect
5. Waste of court time --- i think you would be shocked how much tax dollars are wasted in this case
6. The guy had a IRS lien --- wife must not be making enough money
7. She doesnt like the state -- i am going to call her and see if she wants to go back to texas when i go C da bison. Watersports on the way down to TX

:love:

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
That was Kirsten Baesler, the state school superintendent. I wonder what the west Fargo principle did that he decided to abandon ship ?

Baesler ---- remember when they had to stop to let the dog out!!!!!! She got the bone from the "friend" of the fiance.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kirsten Baesler. At least she's way hotter than this Doc.

Davey, I don't know for sure, but I am betting most contracts signed by medical professionals include some clause in the contract that covers something like this. Arguable in court? I would bet even more that you could find attorneys willing to represent both sides in a dispute based on this.

As far as the school board position, they all have mechanisms to bring discipline, including dismissal, within their charters. It's a matter of how well liked she is by the other board members and/or if any parent group is willing to bring this up in an attempt to get her removed. Most often I suspect there are backroom discussions that lead to resignations in order to avoid removal. In a last ditch effort, the Governor can pretty much dismiss even elected officials for cause. I think the last I heard about this option was when the McKenzie county sheriff was removed from office, maybe 7-10 years ago?
School board has no authority to remove her as she is an elected official, only the community can remove her, which would either be at the next election or I suppose a recall

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
School board has no authority to remove her as she is an elected official, only the community can remove her, which would either be at the next election or I suppose a recall
The legislature removed Luke Simmons from his elected duty within the State, because he was sexist I guess.
He was just straight up ousted.

Slappy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wonder how many people on the jazz cabbage try to fight the cops and piss their pants?
The devil's lettuce has diuretic properties but not nearly to the degree of alcohol, and ingesting cannabis generally does not necessitate consuming volumes of liquid like alcoholic beverages.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 19
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 5