I need a plane with a window that opens. Going to shoot that balloon down

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah your going to need more than a plane, its above 60k feet. It makes me wonder what the options are to take out something at that elevation? Are there military jets with that capability, or would it take a drone or surface to air missile?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah your going to need more than a plane, its above 60k feet. It makes me wonder what the options are to take out something at that elevation? Are there military jets with that capability, or would it take a drone or surface to air missile?
The sr-71 has flown as high as 90000 feet according to google. But im sure there is some shit they have we dont know about.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sure I know we have things that get up there but it makes me wonder what they would actually use to take it down. Can a fighter jet at 45k shoot something down at 70k? Most of the really high flyers are just spy planes with no ammunition’s correct? I have no idea, just fun to think about on a Friday haha.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would think we have some kind of laser guided some thing that would take a balloon out. But it might just bounce of like a 243 does on deer haha

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What is open to the public is the F-22 can fly at 60,000 feet. My guess is it could do the 6,000 feet more if needed. If it couldn’t do the 6,000 ft I would think if it were to use air to air missiles it would be able to shoot it down. I believe the govt wants it to stay in the air so they can observe what the Chinese are looking at and where that info is being sent. I would think we could maybe get just as much intel on them if not more then what the Chinese are getting by leaving it in the air.

Air to air missile can fly an approximate 32,000 ft. The 66,000 feet shouldn’t be an issue if they needed/wanted it down.

Last edited:

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hmmmm, shoot it down over the US and have two school buses worth of equpment fall to the ground unguided seems like a good chance for some fatalities. Also, in the back of a persons mind you have to wonder if there are any biological or chemical weapons aboard that would be released when it hits the ground. I wouldn't put it past china do have them on board as a deterant to not shoot it out of the sky.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hmmmm, shoot it down over the US and have two school buses worth of equpment fall to the ground unguided seems like a good chance for some fatalities. Also, in the back of a persons mind you have to wonder if there are any biological or chemical weapons aboard that would be released when it hits the ground. I wouldn't put it past china do have them on board as a deterant to not shoot it out of the sky.
You just never know. At some point that thing will be in the hands of the US Govt

Eatsleeptrap

★★★ Legendary Member
79vqwb.jpg

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why shoot it down? I believe any information that is being gathered has already been transferred back home. I maybe wrong. Capture the thing and analyze it.

It is all Nixon's fault. He is the one that normalized relations with China back in the1960's
And we have been getting F'k ever since.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
It wouldn't pop. The key is to get a hole in it and let it settle to the ground. I'm thinking a laser would be the best choice as no danger of falling material. Then grab the memory card and delete all pictures of penises.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
You can bet its got some self destruct shit on board so not to fall into anyones hands and then blame someone for shooting it down, wait and see. Then Biden will cut China a check for their "LOSS" LB

Definitely logical/probable.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Awesome post. Play below vid then read...Anyways there's three threads going...I'm not that athletic or skilled...AND it is YOUR DAMN JOB to fix this shit and relieve Juanner/Lunker and other miscreants from confusion. There's already danger of good information (my shit) being lost in consolidation. Fix this shit before great information (my posts) are lost in noise. It's still doable if you get on it right now. Penis.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 53
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 19