MN Twins

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm a twinkies fan, haven't watched much this year haven't missed much either. Mort you are pretty much on target (pun intended), obviously giving them a new stadium has given them the right to SUCK!

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's like looking at the sun....no, wait.....at least then you see a bright spot every once-in-awhile. There have been glimmers of the talent we think is there, then long stretches where it disappears. Dozier is in the middle of a mess right now. Let's hope we get a good HGH dealer that can keep his mouth shut so we have some advantage next year. Sheesh this has been tough to follow.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank God that's over. I don't have a lot of hope for next year but for now, the hemmoraging has stopped.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Their lineup is young so they could turn into some pretty good hitters yet, but for the love of God please spend some of that damn money on pitching. Also I can't believe they sat Dozier. I realize he was struggling down the stretch but you're playing for nothing, you could at least give the guy one more shot at that 100th RBI. You owe him that for being 90% of your damn offense

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
They probably did it to avoid paying him some 100 rbi bonus he had written into his contact. Cheap fuckers!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
He was planned to sit second to last game. After he struck out they were already talking about it. He did not even finish the game.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 57
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 19