NDA Ammo and Reloading Component TRADE thread

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a bunch of Reloder 16 (RL16) that I would sell to someone in the FM area, or maybe trade for CCI or Winchester large rifle primers.

Last edited:

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks. I still have a couple thousand, so I'm not that desperate.
I've been resisting the urge to horde, hoping others do the same and prices come down. H4350 has been sitting on the shelf at Scheels for over a week, which is a good sign.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I agree thank god I stocked up many years ago at 10 to 15 a 1,000 count and all other stuff I horded 40 years ago and it was no problem than why now, screwed up world. Should of bought 100 times that best 401K ever.
Thats what I told my wife. She believes me now. LB

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks. I still have a couple thousand, so I'm not that desperate.
I've been resisting the urge to horde, hoping others do the same and prices come down. H4350 has been sitting on the shelf at Scheels for over a week, which is a good sign.
The only stuff that doesn’t last on the shelves here is h1000, most of the other powders are expensive but easy to find

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Will trade a Rem model 7 with a Lija barrel chambered in .17_.204 , laminated wood stock for a 10mm,.357,.44,45 pistols.

Ponyroper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Complete rifle and shotgun reloading setups for sale. All top quality stuff. Rifle stuff is mostly RCBS brand. Shotgun stuff is MEC and Lee. Includes: RCBS Rock Chucker press w/several of the most popular RCBS dies, automatic primer feed, case trimmers, shell holders, powder drops, bullet puller, Ohaus scale and trickler, and many other items. Lots of different powders, some unopened. Case of 1000 large rifle primers plus other primers. Electric brass tumbler, bullets, bullet gauges, Sierra and Hornaday loading manuals and some fired brass. Way too much to list here. MEC 600 Jr. shot shell loader with extra bars and bushings. Bags of #2 and #4 shot, wads and empty hulls. Will sell the rifle stuff as one unit and the shotgun stuff as another unit if the buyer only wants one or the other. Way over $3000 worth of equipment and supplies. Make me a serious offer on either set or both. Will not piecemeal it out as I would end up with lots of odds and ends. If you are seriously interested contact me and I will send you an email with an Excel spreadsheet with an itemized list of everything. Good way for someone to get into reloading with a complete set of excellent equipment. I have it listed on BisMan Online with lots of pictures. Also have some fishing rods and reels and some soft sided gun cases for sale. Sorry no fishing lures.

LoBro

Anyone in the Bisman area willing to part with some magnum rifle primers? I realize that this question will get a few laughs, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Would like at least 100.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If you get to the Fargo/Moorhead area I have some.
20231013_101232.jpg

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I was at Scheels this afternoon and there was no large rifle primers at all.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
My buddy reloads and has a really nice set up. He said large rifle primers are very hard to get.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84