NDSU’s head coach Chris Klieman hired by K State.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The spread would be what's important there. In any case, Alabama has zero incentive to take that game. All risk, no reward. They win? Well, no shit, they were supposed to. They lose? Program altering slide. I'm not sure why any FBS programs schedule FCS teams. Nothing good can come of it.

no spread straight up since bama has no chance against ndsu.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Come on Guy, all you need is a 77 pack of natties to get in the groove

Last edited:

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Kansas --- we beat both K State and Jayhawks --- they know us well in kansas --- Who havent we beat. Every year Matt Larson makes his annual call down to Saban and asks the question --- (this is verified look at the news quoting Matt)--- every year Nick says no. Why ? They play a bunch of of FCS schools every year. Matt claims we dont charge what half of them other teams want for cash.

[video]http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/3133611/kstatefail.gif[/video]

7cf68263b0508002fae46f332137b31d.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Why move up --- why not be Bama of the FCS

So you are one of those delusional bring on Bama NDSU fans? You win one FBS game a year and you think you can beat anyone? Many of those FBS teams you beat weren’t very good teams when you look at their record at the end of the year. It honestly just annoys me when I hear or see claims like this that NDSU could beat anyone. I don’t think you realize how big of a joke that is and encourage you to ask big time college fans what they think of your comments. You would get laughed out of the place. Have fun being the Bama of the FCS because you will never be the Bama of the FBS.

Larson to Sabin: We are the Bama of the FCS
Sabin to Larson: D2? hold my beer

GOLFER

So you are one of those delusional bring on Bama NDSU fans? You win one FBS game a year and you think you can beat anyone? Many of those FBS teams you beat weren’t very good teams when you look at their record at the end of the year. It honestly just annoys me when I hear or see claims like this that NDSU could beat anyone. I don’t think you realize how big of a joke that is and encourage you to ask big time college fans what they think of your comments. You would get laughed out of the place. Have fun being the Bama of the FCS because you will never be the Bama of the FBS.

I think he trolling you, hook line and sinker. Are you a und fan? I also have friend who wants to know.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Migrator Man, are you a UND grad or fan? Asking for a friend.

UND grad, work with a bunch of Texans that have never heard of the Bison before coming to ND.

Do I think NDSU is the biggest dynasty in FCS football history? Yes. Do I think anyone will be able to top their championship run? No. Am I jealous my Alma Mater is not this good? Hell yeah who wouldn’t be. Do I think NDSU will win forever? No.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he trolling you, hook line and sinker. Are you a und fan? I also have friend who wants to know.

He is dead serious and that’s what is annoying. Many of us in ND are getting tired of these type of fans. Heck NDSU can’t even sell out the Fargo Dome anymore for a playoff game??? Are fans tired of all the winning? I have even tried to watch Bison games but they are so boring because it’s always a blowout.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member

There is a big difference between bring on Bama and NDSU would beat Bama (which I don't think I have ever heard anyone say they would). For one the game will never happen anyways and if it did yeah NDSU would get donkey stomped. Personally I think it would be fun to see each years FBS Champ and FCS Champ go at it just because, but then again that will never happen and the injury risk for such a game out weights any kind of games. There are a fair amount of FBS teams that don't even play FCS teams and a lot of the ones that do will play closer to their conference area to try to maximize their crowd possibilities. A jump to FBS status isn't as simple as just signing up and finding a conference that will take you as there are many stipulations on the University that need to be met as well outside of just the sport itself.
Like or hate NDSU it is tough to deny what they have accomplished and the effect it has had on the FCS from a competition stand point and the opportunities that have expanded for players to get noticed by pro scout teams. UNI has had guys making or getting shots at pro teams way before NDSU was FCS and now you are seeing lots of guys coming out and making teams with some starting from many other schools, not just Wentz.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is a big difference between bring on Bama and NDSU would beat Bama (which I don't think I have ever heard anyone say they would). For one the game will never happen anyways and if it did yeah NDSU would get donkey stomped. Personally I think it would be fun to see each years FBS Champ and FCS Champ go at it just because, but then again that will never happen and the injury risk for such a game out weights any kind of games. There are a fair amount of FBS teams that don't even play FCS teams and a lot of the ones that do will play closer to their conference area to try to maximize their crowd possibilities. A jump to FBS status isn't as simple as just signing up and finding a conference that will take you as there are many stipulations on the University that need to be met as well outside of just the sport itself.
Like or hate NDSU it is tough to deny what they have accomplished and the effect it has had on the FCS from a competition stand point and the opportunities that have expanded for players to get noticed by pro scout teams. UNI has had guys making or getting shots at pro teams way before NDSU was FCS and now you are seeing lots of guys coming out and making teams with some starting from many other schools, not just Wentz.

read shorts post he 100% believes that ndsu would destroy alabama and that they are scarred of them

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member

NDSU would be a great team in a G5 conference if they could find one that is close and would let them in. I could see them running the table in the mountain west or MAC conferences. I don’t think NDSU would have any trouble qualifying for the move it’s finding a suitable conference is the problem.

- - - Updated - - -

UND grad, work with a bunch of Texans that have never heard of the Bison before coming to ND.

Are those the Texans that are fans of whatever Texas team that happens to be winning each year? I know a few of those.
Most of them think A &M is gay and are mostly UT fans. Some tech and TCU fans. I think most are deeply rooted in their team. I actually haven’t met any Texas bandwagon fans. One of my good friends is a A&M grad and I had to explain to him who the Bison are even though he is from the Dallas area. His parents live by Frisco too.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
we actually have fans from frisco (texas born and raised) fly up to Fargo for a game once a year. Dallas knows NDSU. Signs hanging all over and all the yellow in early January. I can go in the littlest hole in the wall in mexico - and they have a flag. Go in the sourvy shops in mexico and they have bison stuff in with all the big schools and nfl. You tell em your from North Dakota --- they say bison.

Migrator enough trolling from you --- your kicker motor just ran out of gas.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
NDSU would be a great team in a G5 conference if they could find one that is close and would let them in. I could see them running the table in the mountain west or MAC conferences. I don’t think NDSU would have any trouble qualifying for the move it’s finding a suitable conference is the problem.

Most of them think A &M is gay and are mostly UT fans. Some tech and TCU fans. I think most are deeply rooted in their team. I actually haven’t met any Texas bandwagon fans. One of my good friends is a A&M grad and I had to explain to him who the Bison are even though he is from the Dallas area. His parents live by Frisco too.

I worked with 20+ A&M grad folks in Houston downtown for 5 years. It's a cult I tell ya. I suppose non A&M grads do think that about the Aggies. They wore on me sometimes.. They have some strange pregame ritiuals. One Baylor grad guy that loved Baylor and a couple Texas Longhorns, and a Okla State gal. All good folks but ND has nothing on football fans in TX as far a fanatics

Last edited:

MuleyMadness

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I wish the Missouri Valley Conference would quite getting snubbed because they all beat up on each other. Only 3 teams made it this year and for sure 1 or 2 more could have. Whoever selects the field of teams that are not automatic must be from out on the east coast. The Colonial conference had a record 6 teams in the playoffs this year. Their combined record in the playoffs 1-6. That 1 win came from a game where JMU beat Delaware and they are both Colonial teams. The 3 Missouri valley teams are 5-1 combined. I still believe that playing in a tough conference has as much to do with their success as anything else. SDSU is the only team in FCS that could knock off the Bison this year. How they only got a 5 seed is mind blowing to me. There other loss was from Northern Iowa who also made the playoffs. It was no secret they scheduled JMU and SDSU in consecutive games on the Bisons side of the bracket. JMU got beat and spoiled their plan. I think the committee has had enough of the Bison. Could have very easily been an all Missouri Valley championship again if they knew what the hell they were doing.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
we actually have fans from frisco (texas born and raised) fly up to Fargo for a game once a year. Dallas knows NDSU. Signs hanging all over and all the yellow in early January. I can go in the littlest hole in the wall in mexico - and they have a flag. Go in the sourvy shops in mexico and they have bison stuff in with all the big schools and nfl. You tell em your from North Dakota --- they say bison.

Migrator enough trolling from you --- your kicker motor just ran out of gas.

in my three trips back and forth to Idaho I have never seen a ndsu flag any where

- - - Updated - - -

Or to Vegas

- - - Updated - - -

Or to Hawaii

- - - Updated - - -

What channel is that game on fox cbs or nbc it’s not showing up in prime time any where.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
NCAA finally sitting down on widening the fbs championship. Already mentioning the fbs champ had a seed in it automatically

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 158
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88