NDSU’s head coach Chris Klieman hired by K State.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some southern colleges have bass fishing teams/leagues now.

I bet that Valley City State and Jamestown could have ice-fishing or shore-fishing teams/leagues.

They could be in the "Continental Divide Conference"

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wish the Missouri Valley Conference would quite getting snubbed because they all beat up on each other. Only 3 teams made it this year and for sure 1 or 2 more could have. Whoever selects the field of teams that are not automatic must be from out on the east coast. The Colonial conference had a record 6 teams in the playoffs this year. Their combined record in the playoffs 1-6. That 1 win came from a game where JMU beat Delaware and they are both Colonial teams. The 3 Missouri valley teams are 5-1 combined. I still believe that playing in a tough conference has as much to do with their success as anything else. SDSU is the only team in FCS that could knock off the Bison this year. How they only got a 5 seed is mind blowing to me. There other loss was from Northern Iowa who also made the playoffs. It was no secret they scheduled JMU and SDSU in consecutive games on the Bisons side of the bracket. JMU got beat and spoiled their plan. I think the committee has had enough of the Bison. Could have very easily been an all Missouri Valley championship again if they knew what the hell they were doing.

you know damn good and well why SDSU got a #5 seed. Can you say NCAA (I guess you kinda said it). Them sissy assed beotchs do not want a MV conference final. If SDSU gets a #2 or #3 seed they are in the other bracket which would probably bring on an all MV conference title tilt again. AND I'd be all for it. NCAA has snubbed NDSU in so many ways in FB and as many ways at UND in hockey by arranging brackets to favor teams other than ''ours''. Fawk the NCAA beotches.

Bison will win it all!! Just as they did it for a going away present for Bohl, they will do it for Kleiman. Players will undoubtedly see that Kleiman will need another win or two because it will sure be alot different story for him at K state. I just want to see a couple more good games of college football and it pretty much doesn't get any better than the MVC going at each other as has been stated.

Last edited:

GOLFER

My take is if NDSU played Alabama, NDSU would win. Only by 3 on a grass field and by 10+ if played on artificial turf inside. It would be a great game watched by millions of Bison fans all over the country.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
do you have links to these reported sit downs?

In defense of his first sentence, I did see some talking head yesterday say that they are discussing expanding the FBS playoff to 8 teams; I'd bet it happens within 5 years. Only problem I see is kids are starting to skip bowl games to protect their health for the draft, some of them might balk at playing 3 extra games.

No idea what his second sentence means.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hard to have a sensible conversation about either NDSU or UND on most sites because the idiots on both sides come out of the wood work and then bozo's from SD pile on too.

Anyway back on topic, sounds like the defensive coordinator is interested in taking over as head coach and several other assistants will probably be staying on so I don't expect Bison football to miss a beat moving forward.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm hoping for Entz myself. Been around for 4yrs in the program, experience at other MV teams plus NDSU does have a history of defensive minded head coaches.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
you know damn good and well why SDSU got a #5 seed. Can you say NCAA (I guess you kinda said it). Them sissy assed beotchs do not want a MV conference final. If SDSU gets a #2 or #3 seed they are in the other bracket which would probably bring on an all MV conference title tilt again. AND I'd be all for it. NCAA has snubbed NDSU in so many ways in FB and as many ways at UND in hockey by arranging brackets to favor teams other than ''ours''. Fawk the NCAA beotches.

Bison will win it all!! Just as they did it for a going away present for Bohl, they will do it for Kleiman. Players will undoubtedly see that Kleiman will need another win or two because it will sure be alot different story for him at K state. I just want to see a couple more good games of college football and it pretty much doesn't get any better than the MVC going at each other as has been stated.

F%$K the NC$$ --- NDSU is just now figuring this out UND Hockey fans have dealt with this for decades ... first no all WCHA frozen 4 now no all NCHC frozen 4 ... I agree NDSU plays in the toughest FCS conference and the other teams that don't win that conference get snubbed, when NDSU stops winning the conference but still has solid record the same thing will happen...F%$K the NC$$

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bet that the ocean of Green and Gold in TX in Jan as well as College Game Day being held on Broadway in Fargo a few times gives those NCAA shot-callers the vapors.

I would LOVE to see some collective trash-talk by NDSU and SDSU telling the rest of the country and the NCAA specifically that this weekend is THE championship game and whomever faces either NDSU or SDSU in the finals in TX on 1/5 are but a formality.

In response to the MVC snub part of me would love to see the opposing team in Frisco get absolutely brutalized, the problem with that is that those most deserving of the beating wouldn't be on the receiving end of it.

MuleyMadness

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Tomorrow is no doubt about it the actual championship game. I watched the Weber state and Maine game and I also watched the Eastern Washington and UC Davis game. Either Maine or EW will get beat by at least 20 in the titles game no matter who they play. I do believe that EW will beat Maine. But EW likes to fold under pressure.

I am more of a football guy than a hockey guy but do pay attention when tourney time rolls around. I was unaware of the NCAA crapping on them as well. Nothing would be better to me than UND catching fire for a few years and winning a couple in a row along with NDSU football staying on track. That would really make the NCAA happy.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
As I recall, the last all WCHA Frozen Four was a financial disappointment for the NCAA as the east coast folks just weren't into the tournament that year. Much like I don't watch games between Maine and Boston College, they found out that people were first and foremost fans of schools and not hockey.

And money is a major concern to the NCAA.

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
in my three trips back and forth to Idaho I have never seen a ndsu flag any where

Just think, you may have actually filled your elk tags had you spent less time looking for NDSU flags....:;:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe but being more common than the American flag with millions and millions of fans you would have thought i would see one

GOLFER

Maybe but being more common than the American flag with millions and millions of fans you would have thought i would see one

th

Toby

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
My son plays for the Bison. He is a redshirt sophomore at center at 6'4" 295. He has played in a few games this year, played the last 2 playoff games, and me and my wife are very proud of him. From what I hear I don't think they will skip a beat with Chris going to another team. I have had conversations with him and I really don't blame him one bit for taking on the challenge of the Big 12, he will do fine. There is so much talent on this team from the under classmen that it will be great and Chris knows this. That is the great thing about a developmental program like NDSU is that. I hate to see him leave and I am hoping Matt Entz gets it, he is a stud! Just my 2 cents.

I figured, hoped, Entz would get it, he is a stud! He is a hell of an attribute for the Bison, I think under him they will continue to do quite well. My son says he is a great coach and knows his stuff. Good for Matt, my wife and I have had many conversations with him and he is very down to earth as well as Chris was...I guess we will see how it goes.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
You get paid for how well you captain your ship.

Good for him, honestly. But it also pays with "who you know" when Gene is the AD at K State.....just sayin'. He earned it, no doubt...but still. Buddies are a GREAT thing to have!

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bet that the ocean of Green and Gold in TX in Jan as well as College Game Day being held on Broadway in Fargo a few times gives those NCAA shot-callers the vapors.

I would LOVE to see some collective trash-talk by NDSU and SDSU telling the rest of the country and the NCAA specifically that this weekend is THE championship game and whomever faces either NDSU or SDSU in the finals in TX on 1/5 are but a formality.

In response to the MVC snub part of me would love to see the opposing team in Frisco get absolutely brutalized, the problem with that is that those most deserving of the beating wouldn't be on the receiving end of it.

If Bison make it to Frisco it is a formality. If SDSU , no . Eastern Washington would be tough game for SDSU . But I don't think it matters cuz bison gonna win 38-17 over the bunnies

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
If Bison make it to Frisco it is a formality. If SDSU , no . Eastern Washington would be tough game for SDSU . But I don't think it matters cuz bison gonna win 38-17 over the bunnies
44-21 and could have been 51-21 had the Bison not took 3 knees at the SDSU 5 yard line. you were pretty close nonetheless.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 149
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 123
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88