On Order

Gr8tz

Established Member
I ordered a new 3/4ton pickup last march and still no sign of it, needless to say I'm getting a little frustrated anyone else having similar issues waiting for products?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s sitting in some parking lot somewhere in this country awaiting the final parts lol. Hope you don’t expect it anytime soon.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
If it’s a Ford it’s probably sitting on a lot in Kentucky waiting for a chip that comes from China that they don’t have.

Gr8tz

Established Member
Chevy Diesel, don't even have a VIN yet, put the order in as a 2021 and last I've heard they halted production on the 21s and I'm now getting a 2022

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have you guys noticed how Inflation has increased the price of used vehicles? I have been looking at a Chevy colorado with a diesel engine but it's crazy for prices nothing less then 35000 for a low mileage vehicle. It's seems I may hold on one more year to look into buying a newer truck

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
If it’s a Ford it’s probably sitting on a lot in Kentucky waiting for a chip that comes from China that they don’t have.

That's exactly the story my friend who sells cars was saying over the 4th of July.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Chicomms control our ability to make trucks. Anybody else see that as a national security issue??

Our government is selling us down the river. Should be a law against it - should have to have a backup supplier in the US in place and properly funded.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lunker, buy it up while interest rates are still cheap. Its not just vehicles its just about everything. Talked to the owner of North County Marine a couple weeks ago in the bar. People are buying/ordering boats left and right. When they ask when it will be in, they are telling people that it could be anywhere from 6 months to a year and a half.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Father law waited a year for his then showed up with wrong interior. He said he’ll with it and took it anyway.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm on month three for Denali with a 3l diesel. I may sell my 3/4 ton Duranax with 105K myself instead of trade. I drove to a superb of Detroit last week because it was the only place that had the camper I wanted.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Whatever happened to get to where your going with what little you have! It’s a luxury not a Necessity but oh my oh my what godly dollarish lives we lead!!!! Puke!! Hope theeee all die a horrible death!
Good for all that have and good for all that haven’t in all in the end we all die just like everyone else! Good day and goodnight!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yea and nobody and I mean nobody is touching my prostrate

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Whatever happened to get to where your going with what little you have! It’s a luxury not a Necessity but oh my oh my what godly dollarish lives we lead!!!! Puke!! Hope theeee all die a horrible death!
Good for all that have and good for all that haven’t in all in the end we all die just like everyone else! Good day and goodnight!

- - - Updated - - -

Who the hell are you to tell someone what they do, and do not need?

Sounds just like both the vax supporters and anti-vaxxers all rolled up into one.

And, while I suppose in this day and age there's someone quietly representing the LGBTQXYZ community on here, I am pretty sure you didn't need to tell the vast majority of us that your prostate is off-limits.

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
In the spring of 1976 i order a 1977 Cutlass Saloon (which i still have, 5 speed manual) not knowing for sure what it would even look like.

Dealer said it would be in by September when the new cars for the next year come out. Made in Texas.
Came to the cities in late January of 77 when it was 20 below the day i went to get it.
Did not get another new car till 2017.

Well worth the wait. Cost of $6500 and the paint job i will be getting will cost more. db

- - - Updated - - -

As long as we are discussing ones prostate doc said not to worry about the cancer as, at my age, i will die from something else. I said i plan to live to well in the 90. He said then i need to worry about it or just die earlier from something else and beat the cancer that way. ok
ah, the new doc and their bed side manners. db

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Chevy Diesel, don't even have a VIN yet, put the order in as a 2021 and last I've heard they halted production on the 21s and I'm now getting a 2022

Rebadging and that is what ford will do too. From what i heard the chips will not be caught up until 2023.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member

Given that PROSTRATE is a position and PROSTATE a body part, you've got nothing to worry about, except maybe a spelling contest/comprehension contest.

Just so you don't get pissy, my truck is an '11 w/190K+ Mi, the car I drive for work is about to trip 145K Mi, and my other car is 84 yrs old and on it's 6th engine.

Last edited:

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

I assume you mean prostate and not the woody brush plant(prostrate). That said, you may die a horrible death as prostate cancer is one of the most common and most treatable cancers if caught early by a doctor touching it.

Last edited:

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It's not just vehicles or just one company. Drive by most car dealers and none of them have the vehicles they usually do. Hell, my wife can't even get the spaghetti sauce she likes from the local grocery store.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Either way it sounds like a pain in the ass I don’t need !

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
SDMF

My car is a 77 with 80,000 miles and the PU a 97 Dodge with 98,000 miles and i hope to get the titles with my next payment next month. Wife has a 98 Jimmy with just under 200,000 miles but she has the title. Running strong yet.

But not sure if i said this but the 97 is a 2500, diesel, 5 speed manual, positive traction, 4:10 gears and have not found a chevy or ford able to out pull it. Just the way it is, Dodge you know.
Glad i was able to spell prostate right with my record of spelling words. db

Own a 52 Buick once so that was about 70 years old and it was gone about 68 years ago for $25, paid $50, but 84. Must not a been a flathead as those ran forever.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 207
  • This month: 178
  • This month: 163
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93