Property Tax Credit

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would argue the proponents of this measure sound more like the clot shot pushers in that they both effort to force a radical idea with obvious shortcomings as if it will have no negative impacts or side effects.

Changing from one bad system to another bad system does not appeal to me.

How do you know the new system will be bad? We have been doing things the same way over and over and expecting a different outcome.

They had years to change the " bad system " after the 1st attempt to eliminated property taxes but the only thing they did was increase the taxes. They had their warning now it is time to act.

SOMETIMES ONE NEEDS TO THROW THE TEA INTO THE HARBOR FOR THOSE IN POWER TO GET THE HINT.

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
They tell us getting rid of property tax will be bad for us??? Really? We know the system we have now is totally fucked up! But now, all of a sudden they are concerned about us? They have had years to show their concern for us. They are extremely arrogant. They feel they can piss on your leg and tell you it's raining.........maybe they can, we shall see.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven’t decided yet how I’m going to vote on this but it seems like anything Rick Becker backs is a fucked up proposal.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
They tell us getting rid of property tax will be bad for us??? Really? We know the system we have now is totally fucked up! But now, all of a sudden they are concerned about us? They have had years to show their concern for us. They are extremely arrogant. They feel they can piss on your leg and tell you it's raining.........maybe they can, we shall see.
All I can say is the people screaming against this are highly funded by people’s taxes. Look at the commercials they have come out with, all of them are 100% funded by the taxes so of course they are gonna scream about it. The things that need to be funded such as police and fire will still be funded…with a few more eyes on it then the city commisioners who magically were able to address property taxes this year in Bismarck. I am 100% fo this. Enough is enough and if this doesn’t work we can make a change again.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
If we vote No on this measure, they will assume we are happy with the current process.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 313
  • This month: 203
  • This month: 167
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 94
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 73