Property Tax Credit

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Davey, thanks for posting this debate between Rick Becker (supporting) and Bob Harms (opposing)

Bob Harms used to be the head of the ND Tea Party. Good guy. Rick Becker is very conservative, and I wish he had made US House.

At the end or 57-minute mark, Gary Emneth announced he is going to have a debate next Wednesday about Measure 5 or the marijuana measure. The supporter is a former Mayor of Bismarck (didn't catch his name because I was half listening) and the opposition is.......(drum roll) Roger Kaseman.

Davey, please post that for me.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Davey, thanks for posting this debate between Rick Becker (supporting) and Bob Harms (opposing)

Bob Harms used to be the head of the ND Tea Party. Good guy. Rick Becker is very conservative, and I wish he had made US House.

At the end or 57-minute mark, Gary Emneth announced he is going to have a debate next Wednesday about Measure 5 or the marijuana measure. The supporter is a former Mayor of Bismarck (didn't catch his name because I was half listening) and the opposition is.......(drum roll) Roger Kaseman.

Davey, please post that for me.
I posted it in Should ND legalize Marijuana

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hadn't read the "Should ND legalize Marijuana" thread. Now I did.

Watched the video. I had not seen Roger since he ran for Representative of District 31. Another fail.
The years have not been kind to him.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 50
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9