Thank you

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
As we were loading the boat before we got in line, we came to the realization that out battery was dead. We tried charging it up with the trolling motor batteries, jumping it with another boat, and finally switched out batteries.

I want to say thank you to the two young gentlemen that tried to jump the motor. You'll make fine adults. Thank you to the gentleman that lent us his battery so we could fish. He didn't know us and didn't have to help us at all. It makes me feel pretty damn good to know there's people like that in the world yet.

When we finally got everything fired up, we noticed a guy trying to paddle his boat back into shore. No way he was going to make it. My dad and I kinda looked at each other and I cranked the wheel back towards him. I hope your engine troubles cleared up and you got to fish.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
There's good folks most everywhere you go. They don't advertise it, but they tend to show up when someone needs'em. Thanks for sharing.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Very cool. I think most people are good. People tend to focus on the jackwagons a bit too much is all.

Awesome story.

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good job Dirty !! It is always good hearing about people helping others.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I convinced my boss the fitness center locker room and a cold Gatorade is not the recipe for love. He's since moved on to the sauna.

Last edited:

eseamands

Founding Member
Founding Member
Great story Dirty M--- We owe a thank-you to the guys who gave our pick-up and boat a yank out of Round Lake this weekend as well.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11