toby and tina

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let me get this straight Toby makes a fake account to make people think he is a good person. Gets called out. He then types up a post talking about how he has this problem. Everyone feels sorry for him.

That pretty much sums it up. His partner encourages him every time they hang out late at night.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Let me get this straight Toby makes a fake account to make people think he is a good person. Gets called out. He then types up a post talking about how he has this problem. Everyone feels sorry for him.

I would guess most people are hoping this was a bit of honesty. People that have had experiences with friends or loved ones with addiction understand it's impacts and influences and are willing to give those willing to do something the benefit of the doubt...if this is just another song and dance............

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member

Have you ever raised chickens? If they see blood on another chicken. They pick and pick until they kill it. Sort of like the posts on here about Toby. When he gets out of rehab I hope he doesn't come back. To many on here like the flavor of his blood.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member

The first step is admitting you have a problem....he just did that. Secondly, we're talking about a human being here, and I think some people recognize this has moved past internet entertainment, and the impact a problem like this has on Toby and everyone he knows.

I wish him well. This is a terrible thing to go through at a young 32 years of age, and something he is going to be dealing with the rest of his life.

Pigsticker

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, where to start...

I for one have nary a negative thing to say about anybody on this site or the other one since like forever. I give everybody the benefit of the doubt and am cordial and kind. But here I see a strange man who single handedly ran another site into the ground and then comes over here to stir the pot after Vollmer created a free thinking website format that the sportsmen enjoy for those who left or were forced to leave the other site. I don't give two craps what Toby does in his free time but to come on here and stir the pot and try to screw up what Vollmer has created just pisses me off to no end. Ya Toby, I'll say it... I think you are a terrible person and honestly I think you enjoy mind games. I have absolutely NO sympathy for you if you are an alcoholic (if you really are one). You have more problems than that evidently. The only reason we saw your sniveling rant is because Vollmer checked into your IP address and caught you red handed.

In my personal opinion there is no room for you on this site but out of respect for Vollmers website I'm not gonna call for it. But if it were my site I'd ban your IP address. Your garbage isn't needed here.

And for the record, it pisses me off to no end to hear you use the term alcohol is a disease. No it's not. Its an addiction or illness and one that you can choose to quit (albeit by yourself or with help). I and many others who have real afflictions don't have the choice to quit our disease and get better. Yes, it may cause diseases but it's not a disease. Your friend who has cancer, they have a disease that they cannot control. Out of respect for them don't call your substance abuse and addiction a disease. You are responsible for what you put into your body.

FWIW, you need to go get some serious help and it's good that you have acknowledged that. Whether it's true or not that you're going to is another issue. You are obviously very good at lying, as I have sat back in the shadows on both sites and watched your behavior with others and listened to a bunch of the garbage you spewed. You clearly live by your own regulation and have no regard for the same morals most of us adhere to. I hate even writing a post like this but I've seen enough and had to call a spade a spade. Sorry to kick you while your down but to be honest, you kinda deserve it for the way you've treated your fellow outdoorsman. Best of luck to you man in your future. I hope you get the help that you need and get straightened out. You do deserve better than where you're at right now.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have you ever raised chickens? If they see blood on another chicken. They pick and pick until they kill it. Sort of like the posts on here about Toby. When he gets out of rehab I hope he doesn't come back. To many on here like the flavor of his blood.

Yes praireghost you are right in one thing chicken heads love to pick at anything that looks and smells different. I just hope he post pictures of him and his wife with shaved heads. I can except just about anything but like I said before that would be a low down dirt bag comment.

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, where to start...

And for the record, it pisses me off to no end to hear you use the term alcohol is a disease. No it's not. Its an addiction or illness and one that you can choose to quit (albeit by yourself or with help). I and many others who have real afflictions don't have the choice to quit our disease and get better. Yes, it may cause diseases but it's not a disease. Your friend who has cancer, they have a disease that they cannot control. Out of respect for them don't call your substance abuse and addiction a disease. You are responsible for what you put into your body.

:;:thumbsup

i wish i could just decide to quit drinking something and say goodbye to my disease........

the disease argument was created by the treatment facilities to get you back in the door for round 2, 3, 4....., afterall, it wasn't your fault you relapsed, it was the disease you were born with that made you do it

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
:;:thumbsup

i wish i could just decide to quit drinking something and say goodbye to my disease........

the disease argument was created by the treatment facilities to get you back in the door for round 2, 3, 4....., afterall, it wasn't your fault you relapsed, it was the disease you were born with that made you do it

You, sounds like you have used that exact same lame excuse. How is it working out for you? Only someone who has been there and refuses to except the hand you have been dealt will need to go back 2,3,4,5 times.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
You, sounds like you have used that exact same lame excuse. How is it working out for you? Only someone who has been there and refuses to except the hand you have been dealt will need to go back 2,3,4,5 times.

image.jpg

You

Founding Member
Founding Member

who what? nah, i'm no slave to the sauce. my disease is different. i was stricken while vacationing in SW asia.......it involved a camel, a donkey named frank (who was always happy to see me) (RIP frank), and some locals

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does cannabis cure alcoholism? Sure is better for your liver, if it does! :;:rockit

http://www.unitedpatientsgroup.com/...ijuana-as-treatment-for-alcoholism-addiction/

There is no cure for addiction but yes marijuana can help with certain side effect of withdrawal.
Also there is new studies on treating addictions by not allowing certain chemicals to reach the pleasure center of the brain. "blood brain barrier"

Also with the help with mapping of human DNA, people can be more aware of what maybe in the future that could cause a problem in that persons life.

Addiction is anything that has caused your life to become unimaginable (caffeine, alcohol, nicotine, gold paint, heroin, etc.)

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
who what? nah, i'm no slave to the sauce. my disease is different. i was stricken while vacationing in SW asia.......it involved a camel, a donkey named frank (who was always happy to see me) (RIP frank), and some locals
In fairness to Lunk, you did bring it on yourself. I tried to tell you, "You, that's not what livestock is for" but you wouldn't listen.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Slim, seems to me we have a misunderstanding here :;:thumbsup
I'm sorry Lunk, that last comment was worded poorly and directed @ You, not you. I meant to suggest that he had relations with livestock whilst vacationing abroad.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 250
  • This month: 213
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 94
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 66