toby and tina

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
As hard as I've tried, good old gold paint will always hold a special place in my head.
Nowa days I limit, there for I am[/
imagesqtbnANd9GcSpxurfOC7hgzi14pvvHU6nzn-1.jpg
]

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I brought that thread back up a year or so ago, for all of us to laugh about, no harm meant to him or anyone. Boy did some guys get PO'd at me for bringing it back up, I was called all kinds of nasty names, really hurt my feelers...:(
This makes me sad. There, there Juanr. This is a safe place. Don't vote for Democrats or pull a Toby and your feelers will be safe and sound here at NDA.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
This makes me sad. There, there Juanr. This is a safe place. Don't vote for Democrats or pull a Toby and your feelers will be safe and sound here at NDA.

Slim I do believe that post was soooooo good, I could see a card for those down in the dumps when their feelers are hurt.;)

Last edited:

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lunkerslayer not trying to start a fight but weren't you very supportive of Toby when you were last on the "other site"? If I am incorrect I apologize in advance.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lunkerslayer not trying to start a fight but weren't you very supportive of Toby when you were last on the "other site"? If I am incorrect I apologize in advance.

Yes sir, I still believe everyone makes mistakes and deserves to be forgiven. I still hold no grudges towards Toby,BUT if he doesn't give NDA proof of support to a loved one who is struggling with cancer. I could never be a supporter of someone that is found to be dishonest. This is a new site with new rules which some have used the rep system to put me in my place because I need to communicate without getting others offended. No one here has called me a village idiot, tool, troll, or etc and I am very GRATEFUL, I can't run from my past but with support of members on this site they can allow me to be part of group. I am trying,God knows, I am trying

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey I am not hating on you I just seem to remember you blindly defending tobys actions on the "other site".

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey I am not hating on you I just seem to remember you blindly defending tobys actions on the "other site".

Yeah then he booted me, how ironic is that lmao kick I guy in the boys with steel toe boots
I also voted to let him write articles and post them here to. buckmaster81 is that good enough explanation

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
LOL you can hear crickets chirping on that site now. Toby isn't the only reason, but was one a few significant factors.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Me to and deleted my account

We still have our accounts there??! Not trying to yank that ice bobber of a website completely down like a starving 10" dink, but i assumed/nor didnt give a shnake..just thought one would have to go through the rigramole of setting up another account yet AGAIN. Guess that just shows i havent tried to login there for a few months, but that format brought back bad nightmares of the ladies at the bear's den, nobody needs to see that!
Still pretty certain obomba purchased that goldmine only to turn it into a graveyard, you go V. ;:;bowdown

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So what is Toby up too, anyone now if he put the sauce away, and started a new path?

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
He's probably sleeping one off, labor day weekend and all you know. Can be hard on a person lol.

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
Toby is most likely busy posting via 25 new aliases on Fishing Buddy. Got to make up for all the business he trashed.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 67
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 27