toby and tina

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, where to start...

I for one have nary a negative thing to say about anybody on this site or the other one since like forever. I give everybody the benefit of the doubt and am cordial and kind. But here I see a strange man who single handedly ran another site into the ground and then comes over here to stir the pot after Vollmer created a free thinking website format that the sportsmen enjoy for those who left or were forced to leave the other site. I don't give two craps what Toby does in his free time but to come on here and stir the pot and try to screw up what Vollmer has created just pisses me off to no end. Ya Toby, I'll say it... I think you are a terrible person and honestly I think you enjoy mind games. I have absolutely NO sympathy for you if you are an alcoholic (if you really are one). You have more problems than that evidently. The only reason we saw your sniveling rant is because Vollmer checked into your IP address and caught you red handed.

In my personal opinion there is no room for you on this site but out of respect for Vollmers website I'm not gonna call for it. But if it were my site I'd ban your IP address. Your garbage isn't needed here.

And for the record, it pisses me off to no end to hear you use the term alcohol is a disease. No it's not. Its an addiction or illness and one that you can choose to quit (albeit by yourself or with help). I and many others who have real afflictions don't have the choice to quit our disease and get better. Yes, it may cause diseases but it's not a disease. Your friend who has cancer, they have a disease that they cannot control. Out of respect for them don't call your substance abuse and addiction a disease. You are responsible for what you put into your body.

FWIW, you need to go get some serious help and it's good that you have acknowledged that. Whether it's true or not that you're going to is another issue. You are obviously very good at lying, as I have sat back in the shadows on both sites and watched your behavior with others and listened to a bunch of the garbage you spewed. You clearly live by your own regulation and have no regard for the same morals most of us adhere to. I hate even writing a post like this but I've seen enough and had to call a spade a spade. Sorry to kick you while your down but to be honest, you kinda deserve it for the way you've treated your fellow outdoorsman. Best of luck to you man in your future. I hope you get the help that you need and get straightened out. You do deserve better than where you're at right now.

Yup, everything he said (except I think the terrible person part is a little over the top)

One more thing....STAY OFF PUBLIC FORUMS!!! It seems to trigger your anger which leads to bad things!! Don't even read them especially this site where people are bashing you personally. Go to Walleye Central and read their forums..DO NOT CONTRIBUTE though, or you may pull a trigger.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
breakfast.jpg

Trailer Park Boys.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Blah blah blah, insert motivational speech etc etc.....Man the F up. You write your own story in life. 32 years old with the rest of your life in front of you. How do you want to live it? It's up to you. Find some new friends that don't drink, stay out of the bars, perhaps go fishing or hunting instead of boozing n posting. Good luck if you want to beat it, you can, but only you can fix it all.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha this thread had :;:stirthepot written all over it from the start. I have a feeling the mission was accomplished.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I knew it was toby the whole time. Just sayin.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now if we could only get somebody to start a thread complaining about wives and beer. ;:;boozer

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Theres still hope for you eye, Google second hand information ( Before you spread it ) is a good remedy.I
I thought you were going to say second hand smoke

-

- - - Updated - - -

would you like my entire medical history or my sleep patterns? i have toby as a friend i am the kind of man that sticks up for friends especially a young man/ it is sad that i cannot post something about my firend and his wife with struggles of real life with out something under the microscope. shame on you that took this over in fbo negative fashion thoiught that was over and done with there are more important things in life then this bullshit forum stuff. shame on you that are being disrespectfull i will not post again about having a friend people cant even have decency anymore. i should also try to post so my time frame isnt at early morning late nights when i have to take a piss every 2 hours holy shit god forbid and i should really watch for how old i am feels like old. thank you to some of you that made good posts about this the rest need to learn som,e respect or get a life shame on you! what a joke
a real friend wouldn't be ashamed to use his real name

- - - Updated - - -

Well, where to start...

I for one have nary a negative thing to say about anybody on this site or the other one since like forever. I give everybody the benefit of the doubt and am cordial and kind. But here I see a strange man who single handedly ran another site into the ground and then comes over here to stir the pot after Vollmer created a free thinking website format that the sportsmen enjoy for those who left or were forced to leave the other site. I don't give two craps what Toby does in his free time but to come on here and stir the pot and try to screw up what Vollmer has created just pisses me off to no end. Ya Toby, I'll say it... I think you are a terrible person and honestly I think you enjoy mind games. I have absolutely NO sympathy for you if you are an alcoholic (if you really are one). You have more problems than that evidently. The only reason we saw your sniveling rant is because Vollmer checked into your IP address and caught you red handed.

In my personal opinion there is no room for you on this site but out of respect for Vollmers website I'm not gonna call for it. But if it were my site I'd ban your IP address. Your garbage isn't needed here.

And for the record, it pisses me off to no end to hear you use the term alcohol is a disease. No it's not. Its an addiction or illness and one that you can choose to quit (albeit by yourself or with help). I and many others who have real afflictions don't have the choice to quit our disease and get better. Yes, it may cause diseases but it's not a disease. Your friend who has cancer, they have a disease that they cannot control. Out of respect for them don't call your substance abuse and addiction a disease. You are responsible for what you put into your body.

FWIW, you need to go get some serious help and it's good that you have acknowledged that. Whether it's true or not that you're going to is another issue. You are obviously very good at lying, as I have sat back in the shadows on both sites and watched your behavior with others and listened to a bunch of the garbage you spewed. You clearly live by your own regulation and have no regard for the same morals most of us adhere to. I hate even writing a post like this but I've seen enough and had to call a spade a spade. Sorry to kick you while your down but to be honest, you kinda deserve it for the way you've treated your fellow outdoorsman. Best of luck to you man in your future. I hope you get the help that you need and get straightened out. You do deserve better than where you're at right now.
Post of the century!

Last edited:

sparetire

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just an honest question, the post of FBO about going out to the garage and having some beers, but the wife gets pissed. Who was the original author of that gem?

Here ya go. I remembered that the thread was entitled "Wifes" because the misspelling stood out. From there it was easy to find

Submitted by wallihunter on Thu, 04/21/2011 - 7:37pm

Anybody have trouble with there wife telling them when they can have a beer or not? Am i that out of the ordinary i am not an alcohalic just like beer....never go to the bar never,,, dont understand

An epic thread.

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I sure hope the thread start was right and not made up. if its not, make me sick just thinking about it. Show me shaved heads and if not BAN BABY BAN

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
I sure hope the thread start was right and not made up. if its not, make me sick just thinking about it. Show me shaved heads and if not BAN BABY BAN

as silly as it may seem, that's where i'm at too after all of this

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Here ya go. I remembered that the thread was entitled "Wifes" because the misspelling stood out. From there it was easy to find

Submitted by wallihunter on Thu, 04/21/2011 - 7:37pm

Anybody have trouble with there wife telling them when they can have a beer or not? Am i that out of the ordinary i am not an alcohalic just like beer....never go to the bar never,,, dont understand

An epic thread.

Wallihunter is a friend of mine, through another friend. He is a great guy, a hell of a coyote hunter, and has a half dozen kids.

I brought that thread back up a year or so ago, for all of us to laugh about, no harm meant to him or anyone. Boy did some guys get PO'd at me for bringing it back up, I was called all kinds of nasty names, really hurt my feelers...:(

anyway, I had a few beers in the garage yesterday, got the lawn mowed, trimmed a tree, and edged around the back patio.
#ummmgaragebeer

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had hotel beer, not as good as garage beer. But I like being a bit snobbish and having a shop beer. The wife is just to close to the garage.

Oh 7800 views on this thread, suck it FBO

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 62
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 24