toby and tina

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
What say our fearless leader?

You would think V could tell if the two accounts came from the same MAC address.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
guy,

at this point in space time, i believe its just speculumation based upon circumcisional evidence. :;:huh

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have always been a fan of #guywhohasagoodthinker. but have never started any threads about how awesome he is.

seems a bit suspect to say the least, I am sure it is just a coincidence.

Buckaroo_Banzi

Founding Member
Founding Member
Which former FBO member said it?

11058527_10153164409717424_1117310634722720585_n.jpg

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
FWIW I knew toby briefly, One weekend to be exact , 25 years ago when he was 8 or 9 and he stayed overnight with my son after 4-H. Shortly after they moved away. Based on how well I know him I realize that I probably shouldn't stick up for him but I also feel like I should. I feel like a fool sticking up for an idiot but I would rather try lend a helping hand than ridicule someone. This is the last time I'm sticking up for you Toby, You're on your honor, If you can't or won't get help with your problem then at least stay off the computer when your drunk.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I sure hope the part about shaving heads was accurate, otherwise this has a whole other level of sad.

Pigsticker

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, I'm glad that they are real human beings as opposed to fake ones. That would be an entirely different deal and would have to be dealt with in a different manner.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not taking sides in this as I have no dog in this fight. With that said, I'm surprised this question hasn't been posed (I've stayed out of it to this point waiting for it to be addressed):

If camoman26 isn't Toby, then who will look like a bunch of jackwagons? Some are so concerned with Toby's reputation I think they aren't thinking about their own. Accusing the guy of being a drunk who would create a fake profile to sing his own praises is a big bite of crow to chew on if you're wrong. Have you taken a minute to consider that maybe you're getting carried away with your assumptions?

Slim out, carry on and tread carefully.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Real NDAs don't care about looking like jackwagons. We shoot first, inquire later. It's practically NDA code of conduct.:;:smokin

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yup, guywhofishes nailed it, guilty until proven otherwise.
I have said some nasty things and my regret is minimal. ..haha

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not taking sides in this as I have no dog in this fight. With that said, I'm surprised this question hasn't been posed (I've stayed out of it to this point waiting for it to be addressed):

If camoman26 isn't Toby, then who will look like a bunch of jackwagons? Some are so concerned with Toby's reputation I think they aren't thinking about their own. Accusing the guy of being a drunk who would create a fake profile to sing his own praises is a big bite of crow to chew on if you're wrong. Have you taken a minute to consider that maybe you're getting carried away with your assumptions?

Slim out, carry on and tread carefully.

Well camoman26 isn't a "real human being" as he has signed his posts with multiple names and changed his age atleast twice. If you look at the way camoman26 types his style is a dead wringer to Toby's posts.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have no dog in this fight either --- I had my words with Toby him and I went back and forth for all to see --- and that was that eos --- to put this thread to sleep would you please post a pic of you and your wife with the haircuts so this thread can go bye bye.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 97
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33