toby and tina

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, Volmer shut me the @&#% up. Is there a wet blanket award on this site? I just won it.

You did the right thing Slim, Innocent till proven guilty. I sort of slipped up when I laid it on the line, I knew what he was up to from an old post that I saw on here about a month ago.

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
_

Attachments

image.jpg image.jpg
Last edited:

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I knew reading all those Encyclopedia Brown, Hardy Boys, and Nancy Drew books as a youth would pay off big time. high five buckmaster 81

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sabotage to NDA by but hurt FBO (or former) FBO employees and members ✔

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, Volmer shut me the @&#% up. Is there a wet blanket award on this site? I just won it.

Actually I was thinking the same thing as your original post.

Try to give people the benefit of the doubt until they prove themselves otherwise.

Guess It happened.

So I take it he won;t be writing any articles then? :confused:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok now that NDA gumshoe detectives have cracked the case of Camoman26= Toby. I would like to know if Toby and his wife really shaved their heads in support for a friend who has cancer. I can except alcohol induced split personalities but if this story is not true, I will be forced to use my ignore option. PLEASE LET IT BE TRUE BECAUSE THAT IS A DIRT BAG MOVE, THERE ARE PROBABLY A FEW MEMBERS WHO ACTUALLY LOST LOVE ONES FROM CANCER.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Actually I was thinking the same thing as your original post.

Try to give people the benefit of the doubt until they prove themselves otherwise.

Guess It happened.

So I take it he won;t be writing any articles then? :confused:

For the record, I don't think this is gst. Post is way too short and to the point to be him.

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess I assumed the sick friend/shaved heads part of the story is probably true. I sure hope that he wouldn't make that up!

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok now that NDA gumshoe detectives have cracked the case of Camoman26= Toby. I would like to know if Toby and his wife really shaved their heads in support for a friend who has cancer. I can except alcohol induced split personalities but if this story is not true, I will be forced to use my ignore option. PLEASE LET IT BE TRUE BECAUSE THAT IS A DIRT BAG MOVE, THERE ARE PROBABLY A FEW MEMBERS WHO ACTUALLY LOST LOVE ONES FROM CANCER.

I completely agree. Even if they did it for a friend (and I honestly feel for them IF it is true) this website (under the circumstances of Toby and his history on FBO and NDA) should not be the place to showcase that and most certainly not in the manner Toby did. I just lost an aunt to cancer and it was one of the most difficult things I have ever had to go through to watch such a great woman/aunt/mom/sister/daughter/wife/grandmother/person fight something so terrible I woudnt wish it on my worst enemy. I HATE the "c" word.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 76
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31