Trespass Bill

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
He did push on me there and I did question the moderators as to how he got to stay on when the rest of some of you got kicked off.
Yes it did create activity and I asked them to delete me from the site, both on the topic and emails to Dave and Joan. No luck as it appears I can still post but have not seen the asshole for a while. Probably a matter of time before he gets here.

I no longer have any respect for the moderators on that site.

Did get close to 500 points but now that gets one a cap so I guess they will get to keep my 500 points and their cap for someone else.
Glad I got on here finally a couple of months ago. I have enjoy being here. db

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
It was funny how fast after I asked them when they secretly stopped the bonus money that posting dropped to near zero. They would have been smart to keep it going for the core group so new topics got posted and the site actually had traffic. At this point they have to be close to cut your losses point.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dean pontificating with his vast knowledge of all topics, gst and PG taking cheap shots at each other. Glad to see this isn't getting redundant and distracted from the original topic

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dean pontificating with his vast knowledge of all topics, gst and PG taking cheap shots at each other. Glad to see this isn't getting redundant and distracted from the original topic

Just callin a spade a spade............:).

pontificating is kinda a big word for a carp fisherman......... that kind of vocabulary is typically heard from those that fly fish for trout in new Orvis digs driving a Subaru.

What kind of pipe tobacco do you prefer?

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Whoa gst, why you making this personal? Why all the hate? No need to get your panties in a bunch. Just answer the question. It's a simple question (no there wasn't a question. I'm just being a jackass). There. Did I cover all the gst bingo squares? Just ribbing you fellas. The original language in the bill got completely gutted and added dumb language about an online registry for landowners. I'm sure the landowners out there that don't post because they're too busy making a living to be bothered would love to take the time to go online and register their land and post their contact info so even more people can call and bug them.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
I remember when jiffy. committed fbo suicide.... I lol'd hard

- - - Updated - - -

You got booted because you were a bunch of crybaby bitches that couldn't follow the rules on a website that you do not own. Was pretty easy

joan?

cpete00

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nope. Just a guy that watched you ladies have your purse fight. SDMF knows who I am, I still owe him a pound of Varget. So go fuck yourself asshole

cpete00

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I need to apologize, I will. It looked like you called me:

A- a woman
B- a BS moderator from fishingbuddy

Neither of which are true.

- - - Updated - - -

How about you worry about your vanilla and canning with rock salt douchewhosnags

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member

A- a woman

- - - Updated - - -

How about you worry about your vanilla and canning with rock salt douchewhosnags
Sick burn. How long have you had that "insult" in the holster? What I liked best about it was that it was very timely and current. What kind of mpgs do you get in that Delorean you witty time traveler from yesteryear?

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
"witty time traveler from yesteryear"

i am dying over here

- - - Updated - - -

A- a woman

- - - Updated - - -

seriously though, I wouldn't take much of what I say seriously. 'twas a poor attempt at humor, and I apologize

cpete00

Founding Member
Founding Member
Whatever, go stumble after your bees, they might be escaping

- - - Updated - - -

I apologize as well.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Step out for half a day and I walk into this mess. Cpete, shut up. No one cares about internet tough guys or FBO. Gst, you choose to live in Antler, ND. I'd be on the internet all day too. Wags and fly, carry on.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 184
  • This month: 132
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 100
  • This month: 94
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 64