Trespass Bill

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
I just skip the rambling incessant garbage that you post so I have no idea if you said something nor do I care. Three pages of people pissing back and forth in a couple hours tends to cover over any real post about the main topic.

Jeesh, the personal hate is getting the better of you Mr. Nelson. What will remain clear after the dust settles is you think it is okie dokie for hunting groups and agencies to partner up with HSUS to defeat the "enemy" which you think is the ND farmer and rancher.

But yeah all that stuff about sales taxes on clothes and shit plainsman posted was kinda garbage wan;t it.

Musta been a slow day at the DAPL protest??

Last edited:

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
You and your I have no original thought of my own so I'll just keep going back to the hsus and acting like it's new info! This isn't about sales tax or hsus it's about a trespass bill so posting about the other shit doesn't add to the point of the original point of thread it just runs if off on a tangent about God knows what's next so why don't you try to keep up!

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Ah Mr. Dean, it twas not I that brought up the sales tax and it was the NDG&F in the hearing on this bill talking with HSUS. I can see where you would like to forget about what you said justifying chumming around with HSUS but facts are facts man it is forever etched in black and white on the internet.

A handful of us were having a bit of fun banter full of original thoughts and then you had ot come and kick sand all over it . We probably should have included you but if that is all the better your original thoughts are...........well just try your best.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah sorry for getting back on topic that you once again seem to skip past and once again you and your grand little illusion of a life seems to be more of retarded kid riding a merry-go-round! I don't give two shits who they talked to at a fucking hearing! It's not like they called each other the night before to make sure they wore matching outfits. But you are doing your standard shit of going in circles not actually answering questions but instead asking questions about questions that were originally about a question that someone asked a question about! So have fun

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
No need to drop the F bomb there dean. We all know what you think.....if you wish to keep swearing and hammering on a topic that now seems to be a done deal while others banter jovially back and forth your anxiety level likely will not come down any.

You should get your rest, tomorrow is deadline day so there may be much for you to tell us about the DAPL deal. You can;t afford to be napping and miss something.

dank

Like the bill or not, I'm pretty pissed off how this transpired.

I'd heard from one of the Sen on the ENR committee that this amendment was going to be considered. I'm not an insider, he simply responded to an email I sent to the entire committee about my feelings on the bill. I requested the language of the amenmdent, asked some basic implementation questions and never heard a thing.

The next pubic info available is that the bill as amended was given a "do pass" recommendation out of committee on the same day it was to be voted on the floor? It feels like BS to me and I don't think the public was given the proper opportunity to review the bill as amended and contact their legislators. I'm happy it died.

That said, as sportsman we better prepare ourselves for inevitable change. Whether it's a registry, or inherent trespass laws we have to understand that the way we've enjoyed the use of private lands in the past is going to change.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't think it's dead. I think they got so much heat they are tabling it and will bring it or another like it back and submarine our asses the last day or two of the session.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't think it's dead. I think they got so much heat they are tabling it and will bring it or another like it back and submarine our asses the last day or two of the session.
Those low life in Bismarck operate just like DC. We need a governor that is like Trump. This crap is clear evidence of the disaster we would have if the feds turned over public land.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
I might as well start wearing this to identify myself when I go west

21463404_2063903330564378_6856512924243587824_n.jpg

what do we endure next for moving to Fargo after having lived our lives in western/central ND gst?

For the record there are indeed good folksfrom Fargo..............

guy, want to know why people think the way they do about your neck of the woods?

https://www.facebook.com/POVnow/videos/1794915827439007/?hc_ref=SEARCH

All they were missing was a couple vagina suits and hats.

Remember back when the HSUS animal cruelty measure was on the ballot? Grand Forks and Fargo were the only two districts in the entire state that voted for it.

Wear your patch with pride........;)

- - - Updated - - -

Those low life in Bismarck operate just like DC. We need a governor that is like Trump. This crap is clear evidence of the disaster we would have if the feds turned over public land.

So given this was voted down after representatives listened to the people plainsman is it clear evidence that turning over public lands to the state might end up with more responsive and responsible management of our public lands?

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
hey belcourt voted for stopping high fence to. give them their due credit. db

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 40
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 19