Yeti

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
For the cheap bastards out there, go to your local large animal vet or vet supply store and ask if they will save you the large styrofoam coolers they ship vaccines in. We get them for nothing but we do business there so............

They are about 3 inches thick and will keep ice for at least three days.

The one size, four of them fit in my aluminum tool box in the pick up. Different brands of beer in each cooler one for the ice for the Crown Reserve.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
THAT should answer some critics... the can coozie is also amazing btw...

I have the 65, and that alone might be a little small for what you want... we roll with the 65 and a 35 for weekends, and don't even use the fridge in the camper... the 35 is the perfect boat cooler for us... if starting over and having a big family, i would start with a 105 or 110, and pick up a 35 or 45 next year for the boat...

but, yetis suck and are overrated... like loomis, lund, ranger, glock, and honda, they're just not worth it...

Even the Yeti haters would agree this is the greatest coozie ever made. Last sip as cold as the first.

Not kidding.

(I do drink all my beers in 3 minutes)

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
For the cheap bastards out there, go to your local large animal vet or vet supply store and ask if they will save you the large styrofoam coolers they ship vaccines in. We get them for nothing but we do business there so............

They are about 3 inches thick and will keep ice for at least three days.

The one size, four of them fit in my aluminum tool box in the pick up. Different brands of beer in each cooler one for the ice for the Crown Reserve.

Doesn't this harm the Earth? I love the Earth Man.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why would you need customer service on a cooler? Seems like a simple enough device even to this Deliverance child. Did you buy it on-line?

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bought all three online. I needed costumer service because I have one being custom branded. These suckers are rock solid. I have a 20qt, 50qt and 70qt. Honestly, loaded up you will need two people to get the 70 to the back of the truck.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I see the point of them. I really do. But I bring coolers with the intent to withdraw beers and waters over the course of a day. Any cooler being opened constantly will melt ice. Now if I'm in the back country doing an hunt of some sort, I'm getting a good cooler. Until then, the little coleman lunch bucket will be my day cooler and if my inventory needs to be greater, I will enlist my coleman extreme. What I do want, is the yeti tumbler. I don't need it for the first three drinks, as those disappear rather quickly.

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nobody has mentioned this yet so I thought I would...

My 620 has a cooler in it that keeps ice all day long.

You can buy allot of yeti's for what I paid for my cooler.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
In bismarck today for some meetings, stopped at scheels and picked up the yeti 65, it's icing down a thirty pack as I type. I am going to test this 400 dollar bad boy out by leaving it in the covered pickup box until Friday night. 30 beers and to the lid with ice, we'll see. I have my Coleman in the garage with about 15 beers in it, and the ice is gone every morning. Still cold but no ice left

Picked up a locking cable for it so none of my jackass lake friends takes of with it.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
In bismarck today for some meetings, stopped at scheels and picked up the yeti 65, it's icing down a thirty pack as I type. I am going to test this 400 dollar bad boy out by leaving it in the covered pickup box until Friday night. 30 beers and to the lid with ice, we'll see. I have my Coleman in the garage with about 15 beers in it, and the ice is gone every morning. Still cold but no ice left

Picked up a locking cable for it so none of my jackass lake friends takes of with it.

I would be extremely cautious with this experiment...to waste 30 beers is an extreme form of alcohol abuse...most likely with that time frame those beers will freeze solid and rupture, saturating the entire ice chest creating the largest beercicle you have ever seen...the trick will be getting it out of the cooler however if possible then you could possibly just chip off chunks and blend to form iccees, hence not wasting any of the golden nectar

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member

Oh, you were in town? Thanks for the heads up. Guess I'll buy myself a busch light.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member

You will now appear thinner, more attractive and virile to the opposite sex as you hold that cold one standing next to your vanity box.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member

Queer.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
51W4u7qFWPL_SX940_-1.jpg

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dusty g33 and myself will test the pelican cooler in extreme heat the next 4 days at moondance jam. I hope there is a forklift at the beer gardens.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 67