Yeti

eyecatcher

Founding Member
Founding Member
As cheap as you are I can't believe you even own a Coleman I figured you would have the styrofoam one from high school.

glassin.jpg
Look at the ice starting to form at the bottom you have to be careful with the yeti this is the start of global cooling.

I must have gotten drunk when I bought it. Never thought I would spend $50 on a cooler. Maybe the misses needs another coleman for her birthday today.

LOV2HNT

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well after all this Yeti talk I thought I would purchase the tumbler and see if it's the next best thing to sliced bread. After first purchasing it I looked it over and wasn't sure this thing would do what everyone says it will. Proceeded to filled it up with ice, then some Crown XO and topped of with some coke. Drank this concoction like I do every night, but tonight was different. I still had just as much ice in there when I finished my drink as when I started. Now this may be the bee's knees, but a guy has to be careful with this. See when I would drink out of my regular mug, the ice would be mostly melted by the time I finished the drink and I was getting my water intake with my booze...everyone knows you should mix in water when drinking to help minimize the dreadful hangovers. This morning I woke up with a slight hangover, and I blame the Yeti for this. So yes the Tumbler is as advertised, but be warned it will result in more actual alcohol intake. ;:;bowdown

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought about getting a Yeti but I could only imagine the amount of grief I would get if someone saw it full of Milwaukee's Best Light!!

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wonder when some boat manufacturer will make Yeti as an option built right in to the boat? Could then bundle into one loan and not feel the $400.00 sting so bad:;:thumbsup

Last edited:

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well checked the ice in the pelican this morning and it was approaching 0 kelvin. Very impressive!

On another note last night we stopped of at a watering hole and my bud was like man i hope nobody steals that cooler. I looked around the parking lot and didnt see a forklift so i was like dude we are just fine. Mkay....

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought about getting a Yeti but I could only imagine the amount of grief I would get if someone saw it full of Milwaukee's Best Light!!

I camp with some high paid oil field company men, drillers, etc. They all have a yeti or three, they all have a big wad of hundred dollar bills in their pockets, and almost all of them have Busch light or old mill in their Yetis.

Beer snobs are an eastern ND thing... haha:cool:

eyecatcher

Founding Member
Founding Member
I camp with some high paid oil field company men, drillers, etc. They all have a yeti or three, they all have a big wad of hundred dollar bills in their pockets, and almost all of them have Busch light or old mill in their Yetis.

Beer snobs are an eastern ND thing... haha:cool:

Sounds like fracman. He is the definition of this statement. haha

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I forgot some ice in my tumbler this morning (working nights) and it has started to fill up I will take another photo same time tomorrow image.jpg

I have the blue ribbon of beers in my cooler that is what a guys has to do to keep people from drinking all your beer so you can have stacks of hundos in your pocket

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
On the topic of coolers, We need some NDA vinyl stickers to throw on the front of said ice chests.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well after 2 1/2 days of a 30 pack and the rest ice I opened the Yeti up today, and to my surprise the ice had not busted the lid off of the cooler, but it was only down about one inch from the top.
Ice cold beer for everyone up at the bay... awesome

At this rate I might need to purchase more ice next spring

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
V, Do you know who you are going to have make them? I've used Knockout Designs in Minot for some vinyls recently. They do a good job for a decent price.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
V, Do you know who you are going to have make them? I've used Knockout Designs in Minot for some vinyls recently. They do a good job for a decent price.

Thanks, I will check them out. I haven't confirmed an order with anyone yet.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Signs today also does very nice work. He just did a batch of Decals for Warriors on the Water

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Forgot to empty the ice out of my tumbler this morning it was the pickup all day look what happened
image.jpg

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
:) It grows ice.. Count me in for one. Will be at Bismarck Scheels tomorrow am. They have these?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 132
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 49