Yeti

Founding Member
Founding Member
I picked up a few of those tumbler's at Walmart tonight. They are pretty nice. I can't wait until Walmart makes the coolers at 1/4 the price. I think the term is "economies of scale" :;:muahaha

They do

ozarktrail.jpg
ozarktrail2.jpg

Migrator Man

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Legendary Member
Just not in stock
eBay !!!!

I wouldn't mess with one other than the soft sided one. Go for the RTIC they are more legit for the same price . I find it funny when I see people using $30 cups that should only cost $10

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did some one forget to close their yeti in the mountains yesterday? It snowed in 3 states.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone ever find out if yeti and rtic are the same companies. Should be public records of who filed their llc

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
These tumblers, how large are they? I'd guess most look like they are in the 16-20oz range? Shouldn't be any drink of that size that lasts long enough to have to worry about ice melting. You can mix 2-3 drinks in a solo cup before the ice is all gone.

I second the cooler comment by shorthairs as well; if you have an ice cold cooler full of beer, and you need to go to the beer store for more ice before you need more beer, make sure you have some bud light lime in the cooler, woman.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I iced down two 30 packs on Thursday night, and Monday on the journey home it was neat

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ordered a RTIC Tumbler from Amazon. Hope it actually shows up.

Neighbors at the lake have a Yeti and a Ozark Trail tumbler. They filled them up with ice and booze and we picked them up for a ride on the pontoon. A couple hours later (drinks were gone) they looked and her Ozark had more ice left. Our conclusion was that he had put about double the rum in his than she had so that very well could've been why the ice melted faster in the Yeti.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Huge Yeti fan, but this is getting ridiculous. The Yeti Brick, a 3/4 pound $49 bottle opener. Only available for a limited time! ;:;rofl

That said, I did order a RTIC soft-sided cooler--the Lunchbox. Nice, but it is definitely no Yeti. The workmanship is nowhere close, and the "chemical" smell was so bad I had to air it out a few days before I could even use it. The materials look similar, but they are not the same materials at all.

yetibrick.jpg

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
i am tired of this hot weather would some one please open a couple yetis up

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
My cat's name is Yeti Boy. Nice cat but he craps in the garden and now my tomatoes look like they got nipped by frost. (True story)

Redneck1

Make sure u put your name on the Yeti so when it's stolen the person knows who they stole it from.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
The yetti cups are easy to get cheap. Here's 10 of the for little over a hundred bucks with free shipping.

Screenshot_20160915-221051.jpg

LBrandt

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Legendary Member
The best cooler I have is a old apartment size refridge, gutted out, fits in front of my f-250 wheel wells. Works great when we make the frozen food run at sams. Also fill with beer and soda, 5 1gal milk jugs of frozen water, a couple 20# bags of cubed ice and 10 gal.cold water. A week later will still be cold enough to enjoy.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Huge Yeti fan, but this is getting ridiculous. The Yeti Brick, a 3/4 pound $49 bottle opener. Only available for a limited time! ;:;rofl

That said, I did order a RTIC soft-sided cooler--the Lunchbox. Nice, but it is definitely no Yeti. The workmanship is nowhere close, and the "chemical" smell was so bad I had to air it out a few days before I could even use it. The materials look similar, but they are not the same materials at all.

t8313088.jpg

Agreed. That Yeti Hopper Flip 12 is a bit ridiculous as well. $280 for a soft side cooler to keep a 12 pack cold. No thanks.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Agreed. That Yeti Hopper Flip 12 is a bit ridiculous as well. $280 for a soft side cooler to keep a 12 pack cold. No thanks.

It's all about the Yeti lifestyle, Ahab. ;) And the Flip 12 is way bigger than I thought it would be. I bought the RTIC lunchbox ($79 and free shipping) so it would fit in the back of a golf cart. But yeah, that flip is WAY overpriced......even for Yeti.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...657BEC6B35BF5D94FD92657BEC6B35BF5D9&FORM=VIRE

- - - Updated - - -

I went with the cabelas 100 and have been real happy with it. $80 cheaper, made in the USA (You have to special request yeti to do that but they boast it anyway...most are made out of country) and it won the overall test field and stream did and it doesn't look like they held back at all.

If i was going to buy one of these ridiculously overpriced coolers id go with a cabelas as well. I can see having a big one of these if you are consistently going on trips in the boonies for a week. For now my $40 Coleman extreme does just fine for up to a week.

Can someone please explain to me having a yeti roadie/hopper or any of these smaller overpriced day coolers? Why the eff do you need a "day" cooler that keeps ice for a week?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 40