Emily Eckroth

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
i seen the redacted part where she asks to take a leak just like her hubby and is denied
If that is true that needs to be put out for the public to see. What else are the police hiding ? apparently they have an agenda they are pushing if they intentionally kept out that important part of the video

Last edited:

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
If that is true that needs to be put out for the public to see. What else are the police hiding ? apparently they have an agenda they are pushing if they intentionally kept out that important part of the video

I don't think any LEO is likely to offer you a chance to interrupt the DUI tests for a piss break (opportunity to dispose of drugs, etc). Not to mention allowing you to take a leak along a very well-travelled highway. I think the term they use for a piss break in law enforcement under these scenarios is "indecent exposure", because you never know who is going to drive by, what they are going to see, and what their reaction would be to it.

Take your potty break before you leave the bar.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
our indecent exposure law doesn't apply to just peeing in public anymore. there is an element of sexual gratification involved. not entirely sure... but, fairly certain the state doesn't have a public urination law either. but, many municipalities do. just an fyi post i guess.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
our indecent exposure law doesn't apply to just peeing in public anymore. there is an element of sexual gratification involved. not entirely sure... but, fairly certain the state doesn't have a public urination law either. but, many municipalities do. just an fyi post i guess.
I'm gonna have to ask you to be a little clearer with those first two sentences good sir. :sick:

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Interesting. While it's been a number of years, I've had deputies and other LEO specifically tell me they could write a person up for peeing along a gravel road.

Glad to know a person is no longer under threat of arrest for such shenanigans.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Interesting. While it's been a number of years, I've had deputies and other LEO specifically tell me they could write a person up for peeing along a gravel road.

Glad to know a person is no longer under threat of arrest for such shenanigans.
Well I think you still need to be discrete about it. Can't just be waving your johnson out in plain view of passing cars. As long as your keeping it somewhat concealed there shouldn't be an issue.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't think any LEO is likely to offer you a chance to interrupt the DUI tests for a piss break (opportunity to dispose of drugs, etc). Not to mention allowing you to take a leak along a very well-travelled highway. I think the term they use for a piss break in law enforcement under these scenarios is "indecent exposure", because you never know who is going to drive by, what they are going to see, and what their reaction would be to it.

They let the hubby take one

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i can't be 100% certain. but, i am fairly certain the emboldened part or at least the change to something akin to the emboldened part was in the last decade or two. because i also remember old time threats of indecent exposure for simply urinating in public. i am sorta busy. so, i didn't have time to dig. but, i am fairly certain there is no statewide statute making simply peeing in public a crime anymore. think gravel roads, along the highway when you can't wait til the next town, etc.. that's left up to each town. i know i've heard of it cited within city limits in a few instances.

12.1-20-12.1. Indecent exposure.
1. An individual, with intent to arouse, appeal to, or gratify that individual's lust, passions,
or sexual desires
, is guilty of a class A misdemeanor if that individual:
a. Masturbates in a public place or in the presence of a minor;
b. Exposes the individual's penis, vulva, or anus in a public place or to a minor in a
public or private place;
c. Exposes the individual's penis, vulva, or anus by unsolicited electronic means; or
d. Exposes the individual's penis, vulva, or anus by any electronic means to a minor.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Exposing your anus...... 😆😂🤣LMAO...... Brings back memories of mooning people our the car window.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

She wasn't taking the DUI test she was being detained. Once in custody police officers are responsible for ones basic human needs, sanitation falls under those needs ?

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
She wasn't taking the DUI test she was being detained. Once in custody police officers are responsible for ones basic human needs, sanitation falls under those needs ?
Waynes emails ---- were they redacted too

ND were not corrupt. ND
nd.JPG
Tax and spend or save (save for what) ?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102