Emily Eckroth

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
it hurts when you know you can influence your local rep/senator -- but you sit on your ass instead and whine

back to your school bd
you have two realtors on the board and one govt luver probably -maybe doc didnt like to spend and build schools get rid of the doc-more schools please--- more taxes for slappy!! i like it!!
Influence local rep/senator? Usually that requires money. 😆

Last edited:

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
"I also came into this position to help address the public concern of increased spending leading to increased taxes."

That pretty much wraps up what i thought all along.

Now the rest of the good ole boys club can piss all your tax dollars away Bismarck!!! :cool: Quit your bitchen about property taxes.

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
"I also came into this position to help address the public concern of increased spending leading to increased taxes."

That pretty much wraps up what i thought all along.

Now the rest of the good ole boys club can piss all your tax dollars away Bismarck!!! :cool: Quit your bitchen about property taxes.
LMAO!!!! Quit your bitchen Bismarck about property taxes! Our savior just resigned.....you can't make this stuff up!

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
LMAO!!!! Quit your bitchen Bismarck about property taxes! Our savior just resigned.....you can't make this stuff up!
You cant make it up -- anyone that bucks the system is kicked out.

I take the taxes in Burleigh----- as the county i am in has the highest amount of spend on schools.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was really impressed how she used her resignation statement to take full responsibility for her actions and not try to deflect from the issue initiating the recall. :rolleyes:
Isn't that the truth. I believe most people in their lives have had the "I wish I hadn't done that" moment. That being said, she is the one with the pissy pants.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m glad she realized that there was never going to be a win-win outcome once that video surfaced. Maybe she didn’t realize it until this past weekend, but she did succumb to the pressure.
it’s best she just focus on her job!

Slappy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Stand by for name change and relocation. Can't imagine there is a long line of people seeking medical consultation from missy pissy pants.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder if she administers an abnormally high amount of catheters to her patients after her roadside episode?

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
here is what i don't get about this whole thing: why not just resign right away instead of trying to drag this out? what benefits could she possibly derive from being on that board that would warrant this continued negative attention?

this started mid october. had she resigned the following monday, this would have been a non topic by the start of deer season. for sure by holy day eve

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
She is a woman espringers since when does a woman need to think rationally to do anything when they think they are right.
Can't Understand Normal Thinking always comes to mind when dealing with an irrational woman. Could you imagine what her husband has to put up with wowzer

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
here is what i don't get about this whole thing: why not just resign right away instead of trying to drag this out? what benefits could she possibly derive from being on that board that would warrant this continued negative attention?

this started mid october. had she resigned the following monday, this would have been a non topic by the start of deer season. for sure by holy day ev

this started mid october. had she resigned the following monday, this would have been a non topic by the start of deer season. for sure by holy day eve

What did she want the audit for????? I dont know this woman, i heard the video was redacted and it was if you look at it. Something stinks along with the piss imo. Its so easy now days to get taxpayers get sidetracked to some bs issue.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
short, i think ya need to take off the tinfoil hat when it comes to this chick. its not like someone fabricated a reason to stop her husband with a crystal ball that told them when they did so she would piss her pants and act like a total clown show and they would catch it all on camera in order to thwart her attempt at auditing a program or board or whatever that is likely subject to regular audits anyway.

Last edited:

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
And to think there was much more to the story according to her. She and her lawyers have evidence showing the officers acted inappropriate. I guess she is the bigger person and will just keep that for herself.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 134
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 75