Emily Eckroth

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would think it would have been a better strategy to create a silent partnership and open the bar under disguise rather than publish themselves as proprietors. Just saying…

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'm going when i get to Bismarck and playing the jukebox.
Let me know the place when you find out. db

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would think it would have been a better strategy to create a silent partnership and open the bar under disguise rather than publish themselves as proprietors. Just saying…
Water sports is a bigger fetish than you realize?

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The Golden Urolagnia will not have a jukebox. I hear they will offer other forms of entertainment.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I either need to go back to the beginning or someone needs to make a short statement as to what she did to get all these negative comments. db

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I either need to go back to the beginning or someone needs to make a short statement as to what she did to get all these negative comments. db
Long story short, she pissed her pants in a cop car.

Oh and I still like the name of the bar...Water Hole

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The golden shower has a nice ring to it.

1677774689937.png

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well as i said earlier, with my 10 years of prostate issues, when i have to piss i need to piss. It comes on quick and there is no holding it, muscles to weak. I do not want to piss in the pants. So, i take a leak. So not sure if women have that same problem but i understood she ask to let her go take a piss.

Cops' problem for saying no if he said no.

So, if you have a prostate issue, you maybe understand a little. db

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well i will be, no prostate ah. You're kidding right,
Skene gland

But i will also assume women have issues with needing to pee without the prostate.

However, was not there so do not know what all happen but if the lady told me she needed to pee i would find a way for her to do it and not have said no. Cop was asking for an issue.

Happen a lot on the Red River keggers in my younger days or for that matter just drinking with the lady in a car out in the prairie.
Point being, when one asked to pee you find a way to let it happen so not in the car.

Same with our kids, when they said they needed to pee we found a place to pee even if just outside the car door. db

Last edited:

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well as i said earlier, with my 10 years of prostate issues, when i have to piss i need to piss. It comes on quick and there is no holding it, muscles to weak. I do not want to piss in the pants. So, i take a leak. So not sure if women have that same problem but i understood she ask to let her go take a piss.

Cops' problem for saying no if he said no.

So, if you have a prostate issue, you maybe understand a little. db
A 10 yr prostate problem, Why dont you have it taken care of. There is know reason for it. Have a TURP and no more problems.

Unless you have a need to talk about it or have someone say oh thats to bad.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Thank guy.

1lessdog.
Did i have an issue with you about a song or was it just a bad day for you? no/yes
Or maybe you just have no idea. db

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was on Predazone one time and holy sheepshit when you gotta go you gotta go. I had to drive home frrom Fargo and was just starting to take them. I pulled off the interstate 4 or 5 times trying to pick a lonley exit but there was really no holding it. We had an old dog that couldn't hold it either when on Predazone. She would always tell us when she wanted out but not on that stuff. She would make it to the kitchen though. We had a mop ready to mop up piss till she was off of it. Dog lost a lot of weight though. But a kidney disease ended her so who knows how good it was for her.

But Eckroth was just drunk, not to say those druck pisses don't come on strong.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 140
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 123
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 80