Emily Eckroth

frozen4sioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bigger person?
What part the whining deflection and refusal to take any responsibility for childish behaviors and blame others is being bigger?

More to the story?
Did she shit herself too? What's more to tell.
She hates Bismarck and North Dakota, pissed herself and is an entitled bitchcunt to these officers just doing there damn job.

Good Lord.

How big of a party line glue sniffer does one have to be to even rometely defend this person?

Have some class, stand on some morally solid ground for once and move on.

I would guess the large medical provider urged her to not create any more unwanted publicity and make this go away before any more patients do.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bigger person?
What part the whining deflection and refusal to take any responsibility for childish behaviors and blame others is being bigger?

More to the story?
Did she shit herself too? What's more to tell.
She hates Bismarck and North Dakota, pissed herself and is an entitled bitchcunt to these officers just doing there damn job.

Good Lord.

How big of a party line glue sniffer does one have to be to even rometely defend this person?

Have some class, stand on some morally solid ground for once and move on.

I would guess the large medical provider urged her to not create any more unwanted publicity and make this go away before any more patients do.
My comment was in jest, more so referring to her size, being a bit on the bigger side, with wet pants and all...
I have never personally seen her, maybe she isn't a big girl, just looks big boned..

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wife just seen on Facebook that her and her husband are opening a new bar in Bismarck. ...boozer...

Wonder what they name it? 🤔

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
We could start a new thread....Name This Bar.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
What Slappy Said. I will probably never step foot in there if they can get it approved. On another note, I maybe go to the bars once a year. Last time I was hanging out in some downtown establishments, I realized I was now the old guy. There is only one place I care for now days and that's Crossroads.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
What Slappy Said. I will probably never step foot in there if they can get it approved. On another note, I maybe go to the bars once a year. Last time I was hanging out in some downtown establishments, I realized I was now the old guy. There is only one place I care for now days and that's Crossroads.
I am the old guy everywhere I go nowadays

Wirehair

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mrs Wire & I enjoy trying new restaurants / bar-grills in Bisman. Prob will take a pass on this one.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 96
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33