Are you going to try and promo at the 2015 JEDI tourney Vollmer ?

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
ill start a thread tonight when i can show my gear and tank. I know ill miss things so hopefully Multi can fill in the blank spots. And if you want to go Id be happy to take ya

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know, I know...get off my nuts about it!

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
Has anyone talked to kdm about coming over here to this site??

Attachments

IMG_6733.jpg

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
July 18th Boys!!!!! The First Annual NDA Bullheadmaster Jedi Fish Catcher Gathering!!!!

BTW, I'm HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
July 18th Boys!!!!! The First Annual NDA Bullheadmaster Jedi Fish Catcher Gathering!!!!

BTW, I'm HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this like the crypts and bloods coming together? Or americans and british?

Attachments

Antler-1.jpg Antler-4.jpg Antler-3.jpg Antler-2.jpg stag_antler.jpg

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does this mean I can be accepted as the gay liberal I am here?

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
wow that's gayer than white frosting in a mustache

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
So this NDA Jedi Bullhead Master Fishcatcher gathering sounds like we need to make this happen?!?

KDM does this invitation still stand:
Come One, Come All to the 6th Annual FBO Bullhead Jedi Master Inaugural NDA Jedi Bullhead Master Fishcatcher gathering at Fort KDM. With the difficulties of choosing a date by committee and most folks wanting this event to be earlier in the year, I just decided to avoid state softball, we fest, and most other summer events all together and pick this weekend. My apologies to those who can't make it due to scheduling conflicts. As always there will be a Friday pre-game with open grills, lies, laughs, and good times. The Saturday main event starts at 11am and ends at 3pm. Weigh in, heckling, and general shenanigans start at around 4pm along with the FOOD!! The traditional "Toast Plate" breakfast for the survivors will follow on Sunday morning. Last years prime rib dinner for Saturdays tourney seemed to go over well and we are willing to do that again for a nominal fee if there is enough interest along with the usual "Pot Luck" of antree's and goodies. Last years event was great and I hope to make this year's event even better. Hope to see you all there!!

If so at this point since there is no fee charge for participation due to North Dakota tournament rules any prizes awarded will need to be strictly on a donation only basis, so any of those that would be willing to contribute let myself or KDM know…thanks and let’s show the other websites how to properly throw a Bullhead shindig…

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 153
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 77