commission to supervise the NDGF

Retired-Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know of a group of 70-80 year olds down here who are double dipping freezer filling . They are retried and have nothing better to do all summer. A couple got pontoons they leave in the marina so you don’t even have to un load and load.1
So report them to the wardens so they can keep an eye on them.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
The commission needs to be landowners only. They are the ones taking care of the wildlife. No city slickers allowed.
Great idea - Give the fox total control of the hen house Why not an equal split, 1/2 land owners 1/2 non land owners

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Word on the street is nd gfp have a couple horse trailers loaded up with mountain lions to take care of all the cwd deer
where did you hear this? I heard it was wolves not mountain lions

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
"The bill in its current form would eliminate the 10% “conservation project fee” the Game and Fish Department currently requires for fishing tournament organizers and replace it with a permit fee not to exceed $2,500 or, in the case of nonprofit groups, $75. The bill also removes payback requirements for charity fundraiser tournaments that Olson and other bill proponents say are too restrictive."

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know of a group of 70-80 year olds down here who are double dipping freezer filling . They are retried and have nothing better to do all summer. A couple got pontoons they leave in the marina so you don’t even have to un load and load.
Have you reported them ? if not you are as guilty as they are

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 7
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 4