Crazy Hunter Harassment Duck Hunting In North Dakota (Game Warden Involved!)

JRyan

again, assuming this is the conversation... "don't go near jeff's land without his permission."....

i don't take the word "near" in that sentence literally. as i said before, if i was the person with permission, i would equate it to something like, "just cause you have permission for my land, doesn't give you permission for jeff's land. so, don't go "near" (as in don't be dumb enough to actually go on his land) it without permission."
I interpret that the same way as you have it here. It really is going to be hard to charge someone based on word play.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the court date was on the day of the big snowstorm, I assume it got postponed. Did it happen yet?

DakotaGreg

Established Member
I cannot believe these young guys kept their composure, good for them . What a sad state of affairs when you have this happening , and they wonder why hunting numbers keep dropping.
Hopefully they post the outcome after all is said and done
I stopped hunting in Montana because of false accusations and confrontations with outfitters and wardens. Outfitters locking easments, blocking access, claiming public property etc. Few recordings on youtube of outfitters leasing grazing rights on public land and claiming that public hunters are no longer allowed on it since its leased. Lots of hunters just take their word for it.

It just wasnt worth hunting public.

Jeff Erman must of been a big mouthed bully wannabe when he was young. He’s lucky he wasn’t dragged onto the neighbors property and beat down. lol Obviously he’s just a big mouthed old ass clown.

FWIW OK I've had enough of this one sided story. The kid set up on a goose hunt right in Mankato MN and shot towards a house and peppered a house and supposedly hit a man inside the house. He was charged with a felony but got off on lesser charges under conditions of no more violations . Court records show he was only convicted of fishing with one too many fishing lines while on probation so his record was cleared. It's all out there , Google it. We don't need this trash coming here causing problems and screwing up what little access we have left in our state. We have enough problems as it is. Again , not sticking up for madman but i think they purposely poked the bear for fame and fortune and we've all been had.
They poked the bear? lol Guy was a complete asshole. And now you’re trying to bring up some kid involved in the video who had a fishing violation in his past? I think David Crockett is Jeff Erman‘s son. Davey a blind man can see that Jeff ERMAN is an asshole who caused this whole mess for himself. One sided story my ass. Here’s your white cane 🙈

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I stopped hunting in Montana because of false accusations and confrontations with outfitters and wardens. Outfitters locking easments, blocking access, claiming public property etc. Few recordings on youtube of outfitters leasing grazing rights on public land and claiming that public hunters are no longer allowed on it since its leased. Lots of hunters just take their word for it.

It just wasnt worth hunting public.
It's bled into bass fishing. Walleye tend to be more off shore. They believe themselves "Lords Of the Lake"...YT is full of fishing harassment vids.

1674446472782.png

I can't imagine how much spite it takes to create an account and dig up a months-old thread just to further beat down a guy that pretty much everyone agrees is an a-hole.
That aint healthy bro.
I have ran into assholes like him and the way he treated those hunters was ludicrous. This piece of shit thinks he’s God and it backfired on him. I’ll likely never quit putting his name out there. I guess He’s lucky I wasn’t one of the hunters because it would’ve been a different outcome for that loudmouth fuck. Sounds like you consider yourself a psychologist or something. Lol Well BRO, I will keep exercising my freedom of speech about this bastard and I do appreciate your reply.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not sure what the point of this is. Looks to me like everything had expired, and he was good to go. On question I have on a punishment like this. It said he couldn't possess or own a firearm for that period of time. Is a guy supposed to sell all his guns just to comply with this??

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like you consider yourself a psychologist or something. Lol Well BRO, I will keep exercising my freedom of speech about this bastard and I do appreciate your reply.

You don't need to be a psychologist to understand that harboring resentment is unhealthy and unproductive. Just ask any Christian or Jedi.
You have a good day now. ;)

Freedom

★ Legendary Member
I'm not sure what the point of this is. Looks to me like everything had expired, and he was good to go. On question I have on a punishment like this. It said he couldn't possess or own a firearm for that period of time. Is a guy supposed to sell all his guns just to comply with this??
No clue, I sure as hell wouldn't plead guilty if actually innocent. Just more evidence this whole ordeal is what happens when dickheads cross paths. Looks like Jeffy goes to court in April

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
its a 6 month deferred imposition. so, 61 days after june 28, his guilty plea will be considered withdrawn, the case will be dismissed and sealed from public view. interesting thing about a deferred imp though is that it does require an admission of guilt.

on the firearms restrictions... under north dakota law, any type of probation (whether supervised or unsupervised) requires that the court order a person not to own or possess firearms absent a finding to the contrary. some courts do it. others, not so much. judge hovey is one who follows the letter of the law on that.

honestly, its just a feel good thing and isn't really enforced unless he were to come across a LEO and be in possession. even then, it might not be enforced strictly. its not like they go to your home and search the darn thing. but, if you were going to comply, it just involves giving them to a relative temporarily. this is over for him in june. so, he will be hunting next fall.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
its a 6 month deferred imposition. so, 61 days after june 28, his guilty plea will be considered withdrawn, the case will be dismissed and sealed from public view. interesting thing about a deferred imp though is that it does require an admission of guilt.

on the firearms restrictions... under north dakota law, any type of probation (whether supervised or unsupervised) requires that the court order a person not to own or possess firearms absent a finding to the contrary. some courts do it. others, not so much. judge hovey is one who follows the letter of the law on that.

honestly, its just a feel good thing and isn't really enforced unless he were to come across a LEO and be in possession. even then, it might not be enforced strictly. its not like they go to your home and search the darn thing. but, if you were going to comply, it just involves giving them to a relative temporarily. this is over for him in june. so, he will be hunting next fall.
I sure hate the language in that order. If they wanted to fk with someone they sure could. Just because I store my guns at a relatives doesn't mean I don't own them. Seems unconstitutional to me.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74