Sioux hockey starts now!!!

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
UND 2016 Penrose Cup Winners.jpg

Bonnie and I and 2 friends watched the game at RnR Sports Bar in Scottsdale, AZ!

Last edited by a moderator:

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
What a show that was last night! Holy highlight reel goals!

What are the odds we can keep Schmaltz and Boeser together for another year or two? I hope Jordan is calling Nick saying "The AHL is not worth it and the bus rides suck....Stay there, live the dream and finish things out".

Would love to see Tyson Jost play with with these two next year.

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
What a show that was last night! Holy highlight reel goals!

What are the odds we can keep Schmaltz and Boeser together for another year or two? I hope Jordan is calling Nick saying "The AHL is not worth it and the bus rides suck....Stay there, live the dream and finish things out".

Would love to see Tyson Jost play with with these two next year.

Would love to see them stay but I think it is highly unlikely.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Schmaltz out tonight (injured in practice) but them boys have some skills!! I've been a fan since '78. Guys with skills like that don't stay around too long!! We'll just keep retooling if that's what it takes. I got spoiled when we won two national championships while I was a student up there. It's been too long between national titles here of late. Hope we can get one before those guys depart.

Last edited:

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
new season starts tonight...

i love this time of year... :;:rockit;:;popcorn:;:cheers

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Unfortunately, I can't watch tonight's game but will record it. Here's to them doing great in the playoffs!:;:cheers Go SIOUX!!! SIOUX FOREVER!!! :;:thumbsup

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cable channel is, Midcontinent Sports Network 622. Sorry don't know what Dish channel. At 7:00

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
So UND kicked CC butt on Friday 7-1 and Saturday 5-1 and now go into the Frozen Face-Off in Minneapolis as the top seed against UM Duluth. Denver U and St. Cloud also advance, tho DU needed 2 OT's to not go to a 3rd game with NB Omaha. With two UND wins in Minn., 2 wins in the NW Regional and 2 wins in the Frozen Four they have an NCAA National Championship! GO SIOUX!!!

Great start for Brad Berry in his first year as Head Coach and if a National Championship happens - great for UND; too bad for Dave Hakstol that a National Championship didn't happen for him during his tenure at UND.

Steve.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was at the games both nights. Really tough to get excited after we put up a five-spot and CC just rolls over. Was fun to watch our talent but I hope playing CC doesn't leave us with our guard down next weekend.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was at the games both nights. Really tough to get excited after we put up a five-spot and CC just rolls over. Was fun to watch our talent but I hope playing CC doesn't leave us with our guard down next weekend.

Was really tough to watch the last two weekends against teams in the bottom of the NCHC. Hopefully the next (possibly) six pack of games will be worth watching. NCHC frozen faceoff will be a tough one to win, let alone the regionals. 6 to go!!

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
UND is back to #1 in the nation. They play UM Duluth on Friday at 4 pm CDT in the first game of the NCHC Frozen Faceoff. CBS Sports Network is broadcasting the game nationally.

Steve.

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
The early Friday game gives them more time to rest for Saturday game if they win

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 21
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7